The Front Porch : Destee's Letter To The Family

Dear Destee,

I certainly do understand about lack of money. I've been poor my entire life. I do get why you have to do this. But it makes me sad because we're going to lose most of, if not all, of our youthful voices. Teens don't have credit cards. It makes me very sad to think we're not going to be able to read beautiful works from our children anymore. :(

gempis

from the heart of $$RICH$$ as alwayz u have me 110% to back u
in anyway i can at any point for whatever reason i've been here
far too long growing from ground up to near the tallest building
i am very proud of u sistah for everything u have done and how u
made all this dream come true for many poet's , writters , and our
people and never mumble now time we all support u an this worthy
cause to keep every light every forum / chat and all the wonderful
toyz , gifts and hope alive thank u ....i will back u through any fire
know this .........family i am a full support please become one too

Yes

That was one of my concerns as well gemphis,
the youth and those who may not be able to afford it which is why I suggested maybe a sponsor type program where we adults can sponsor a child or member????Jus puttin that out there....
What I really want to see is people supportin so that there is no need for membership fees so that ALL can have access to the forum. I believe we can do this family, I know it's a big task but I just have faith. We just gotta pull together.Whatever Destee decides is best...I'm here.

For one let me say: I am very proud of u my beautiful sister for everything u have done...without your dream and hard work it would of never been a destee.com THANK YOU

For me
This is my home from day one i support you in all ways that i can.
we are a family that have bond and grown.....and still growning
i am happy to have found here....to release and express like never before
I love me some DESTEE.COM the people i have meet and those i talk with on
a daily....we have shared, laughed and cried...as family.....this site means alot to me....actually as i ramble on..its no words to place what destee.com have done for me.......so i will just end here......
I AM A TRUE SUPPORT

Angel

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Destee for all you've done for us. To my fellow community members: I think we should look at this as an opportunity to ensure that Destee.com will be around for a long time. I have also been financially struggling since 9/11. Indeed much of the country has. In these times prioritization is necessary to make it through the month, I only spend money on things that are important & necessary to me (and my family). Few things are more important to me than this community. Although I have been struggling too, I can afford to give $10 a month to keep my "home" alive. I will be selecting the $10 a month option because I couldn't afford to give $100. If any can't afford to select the annual fee, I encourage them to choose the $10 monthly option. I also encourage everyone to give!!!! This community means too much, and has done too much for all of us! :help:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back