The Front Porch : Destee's Letter To The Family

I will definately do what I can to support this site. I look at it like, "hey I'll but one less CD a month". I think it is definately worth it. Where else can we come together and argue. Just kidding. I think this is a very special site and I would hate to see anyone not able to access it like we can now, but things cost and we need to really show that we appreciate what we have here. I have gotten so much just from logging in and communicating with many that I would never hear from if it weren't for this site. We should sacrifice for the sake of the community. :help:

Hi Sting-a-licious!

Destee,

I am lottoscorp and I am so glad I found your site. I will be reading the poetry
before, I'm able to communicate. It is a ruff world out there for Scorpio's and
this seems to be a wonderful site. I do have a little something to contribute
but then, I'll let you all be the judge of that. I have one question: Is everyone
here Scorpio? I am a Boardgame designer and Developer...Talk to me.

lottoscorp Americanus-Strategists
EL Lotto Elitists for lottoworks@newyork.com
Also, Scorpiosource@newyork.com-

Hello Lottoscorp and Welcome! :wave:

So nice of you to join us and have your first post speaking of your enjoyment of this community and willingness to help ... that is so nice and encouraging ... Thank you!

I'm not a Scorpio, but we have lots of Scorpio information in Brother Aqil's Forum, which deals specifically with all of the astrological signs. I'm sure you'll enjoy reading him.

We also have voice chat ... www.destee.com/chat ... where lots of real time interacting is done. I look forward to reading more of you and actually hearing you in voice chat. Please, make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back