The Front Porch : Destee's Letter To The Family

Proud of u.."Now and Forever"

:grouphug:
Let me tell the family a story of a lost poet,
A poet who ready to lay down his pen and burn his paper Before A friend of mine came to me about this site. I was just tired and bored of most spots on the web (Blackplanet...lol) in general.Whe my friend 1st came to me and told me about this spot I didnt want to come because I just said to myself another booty call poetry spot where everyone is jealous of each others talents and gifts. Who want's to be in a spot where the clicks run everything and being on the outside of them is just like not being on the site in general?
I hung up my pen family and burried myself in work and my problem and almost forgot my poetry, my love for the craft and the thing that gave me soo much joy doing and sharing with my friends.

Well when I 1st steped onto the form I was greeted by the members with love and respect like no other spot I have come across to this day! This is a place where even the cream of the crop takes time to show love to the little man and help them along in many ways. :grouphug:
Even though I catch a :court: or 2 in chat it's all in good fun...LOL :laugh:
I dont want to loose this place I have become customed to call home and the people I have welcomed into my life as family and friends. You all have allowed me to open up and do things I have feared to do and share my personal sides as well as my boldish nature.

$10.00 A month is nothing and I do believe it's a deal for what we recieve. I read what Nita Mae wrote and I do like the idea of adopt a member program also so we should look into this as well.

Destee you know my quote..... "I do what I can do whenever I can do it"

:yo:

I am forever and always proud of what you have done and the things you will do in the future my sister Des. You have called upon your rock and now let us show the love back to our family. :grouphug:

We are a community!

Greetings family,

A great deal of our discussion here is about "community" and so many of you have asked the question, "What does community mean?" The chance is now ours to demonstrate one definition of what it means to be united as a community and that's by giving us a little of your time and financial resources to keep our family together.

Destee.com has been a wonderful place to come to when we want to learn, express our views, share our talents, laugh or be enlightened. Some members come seeking emotional support or to find deep spiritual meaning. Both can be found here. Respect and courtesy are two of our foremost rules that we try hard to uphold and we work hard every day to ensure that they are honored.

We are seeking your support and your continued participation. Ten dollars a month or $100 a year will keep Destee.com alive and healthy. We appreciate all that each of you has done to make Destee's place a wonderful experience and we look forward to a prosperous and blessed future!

Peace and unity!
Queenie :spinstar:

Well, you asked for my honest opinion....

...and now I am going to give it.

For the fellow teens on this forum who do Not have credit cards, like myself. I oppose this to a CERTAIN EXTENT. To me, it's really messed up that now, I have to move out of a forum that I visit becuase of the key issues of money. It really is crazy but I guess that now that the money issues is on the table,well....been nice knowing ya...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back