Destee's Thoughts Destee's First Youtube Video - Youtube Removed It - Then Put It Back !!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol Brother OldSoul ... oh my gosh !!! ... this is soooo outside my comfort zone !!! :nuts:

it's my first ... the audio got ahead of the video or sump'n ... but i was so ready to let it go!

oh my gosh ... oh boy ... :D

should we send this one to Oprah ... or wait until i do one that actually lines up and stuff! :wink:

Thanks for the Love! :grouphug:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and New Directions!

Destee Video - Black People Online Community...Best on the Internet!

Listening to this Sister Destee, made me think back a couple of years to the day I was posting and plugging my book, all of a sudden:), you entered the thread saying that Premium members were welcome to advertise; and Sister, I've been Premium every since, without regret. You are very welcome and hats off to the New Direction :toast:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.