Destee's Thoughts Destee's First Youtube Video - Youtube Removed It - Then Put It Back !!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol Brother OldSoul ... oh my gosh !!! ... this is soooo outside my comfort zone !!! :nuts:

it's my first ... the audio got ahead of the video or sump'n ... but i was so ready to let it go!

oh my gosh ... oh boy ... :D

should we send this one to Oprah ... or wait until i do one that actually lines up and stuff! :wink:

Thanks for the Love! :grouphug:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and New Directions!

Destee Video - Black People Online Community...Best on the Internet!

Listening to this Sister Destee, made me think back a couple of years to the day I was posting and plugging my book, all of a sudden:), you entered the thread saying that Premium members were welcome to advertise; and Sister, I've been Premium every since, without regret. You are very welcome and hats off to the New Direction :toast:

nubian noir

Oct 25, 2006
Way to go destee! I love this site and thank you for making this site possible. I wish you more sucess and much happiness.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.