Black People : DesteeLive! - desteelive.com - Our Own Web Conferencing Platform - Have You Seen It - Heard It?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

DesteeLive! - Have you seen or heard it yet?

It's playing RIGHT NOW ... broadcasting (or re-broadcasting) ... 24/7 !!!! ... :eeek:

Well ... we've been 24/7 for almost a week now ... so far so good! ... :yaay:

Please post below ... letting me know if you are able to hear / see.

Unfortunately, i already know ... if you don't have Adobe Flash ... it won't work for you.

We are in da G.H.E.T.T.O ... (thanks KaHotep) ... and it is what it is ... till it changes.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:

So again ... and please ... check out our own live web conferencing platform ... and let me know if it works for you.

Brother oldsoul will be on tomorrow ... LIVE ... Sunday @ 12 Noon ET ... with a new show!

It's been Brother OldSoul's show from last Sunday ... rebroadcasting now and all this past week.

Okay ... ohhh yeah ... and ... we own this domain now too ... http://desteelive.com ... so you can just go there ... to desteelive.com ... to get to the show!

Love Yall ... let me know ... :grouphug2:

:heart:

Destee

We also have our own call-in number : 251 263 5220.

We've used it a little already, but i've not learned how to mesh all things perfectly.

So we'll be using it sometimes, and sometimes we won't, till i get a better handle on it all.

If you call it and we're not using it, not taking live callers, no one will answer.

But we got it ... it's ours ... it works ... we've used it ... we're on our way !!! ... :yaay:

Love You!

Destee

ps ... if you got a lotta money to invest in the effort ... you can leave a message there ... :callme:

::
::

Peace and Blessings Family,

DesteeLive! - Have you seen or heard it yet?

It's playing RIGHT NOW ... broadcasting (or re-broadcasting) ... 24/7 !!!! ... :eeek:

Well ... we've been 24/7 for almost a week now ... so far so good! ... :yaay:

Please post below ... letting me know if you are able to hear / see.

Unfortunately, i already know ... if you don't have Adobe Flash ... it won't work for you.

We are in da G.H.E.T.T.O ... (thanks KaHotep) ... and it is what it is ... till it changes.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:

So again ... and please ... check out our own live web conferencing platform ... and let me know if it works for you.

Brother oldsoul will be on tomorrow ... LIVE ... Sunday @ 12 Noon ET ... with a new show!

It's been Brother OldSoul's show from last Sunday ... rebroadcasting now and all this past week.

Okay ... ohhh yeah ... and ... we own this domain now too ... http://desteelive.com ... so you can just go there ... to desteelive.com ... to get to the show!

Love Yall ... let me know ... :grouphug2:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back