Violaters / Violations : Destee you made a mistake

MS234

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 1, 2010
You banned me from a thread. I was not calling the member a little boy with a weak mind.
I was referring to the comment he made a to why men feel a certain way. So my contention was if a man feels that way they must have a weak mind.

You are always so quick to the draw when it's not even necessary.

I was not referring to shikumaru personally not by a long shot.

My comment was a general statement.

I'm sorry you felt is was personal.

I swear on my mother's grave it was not.

It is more than just sex now, it is also female psychology as well as the wetware of women that a man has to contend with.

I was referring to if it's female psychology. If a man is using this the imo he has a weak mind.
So you banning me from this thread for what i did another thread come on.
Having a strong a opinion is now considered emotionl? lol

If you see my statements I'm siding with women.

You banned me from a thread. I was not calling the member a little boy with a weak mind.
I was referring to the comment he made a to why men feel a certain way. So my contention was if a man feels that way they must have a weak mind.

You are always so quick to the draw when it's not even necessary.

I was not referring to shikumaru personally not by a long shot.

My comment was a general statement.

I'm sorry you felt is was personal.

I swear on my mother's grave it was not.

MS234 ... few that get banned from a thread or the forum agree with the decision.

Below is what you said to Shikamaru and sekou kasimu in the paris thread.

You want to call grown men boys and ladies and grandmothers ... while swearing on your mother's grave

that's a weird combination and is not ever going to land within the confines of our rules

additionally - i don't have time to babysit grown people - beseeching them to engage respectfully

either you do or you don't and i deal with what you give me / us / this community

the thread ban stands given the below and please just adjust a little bit

lol then you're a boy with a weak mind.

Just because you have no brain silly woman doesn't mean someone uses weed.

You should know about being robbed of balls little old bitter lady lol you always mentioning balls lol

again don't hate the playa hate the game grandma.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back