Group Think : Destee - Schedule Change for GroupThink Project - Group

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee,

What is the Origin of Racism group will now meet on Thursday’s from 9: 00 AM Central to 10: 00 AM Central. The initial scheduling conflicted with oldsoul’s radio program. Please change the calender date accordingly(November 6, 2008 is anticipated).

Destee,

The What is the Origin of Racism group will now meet on Thursday’s from 9: 00 AM Central to 10: 00 AM Central. The initial scheduling conflicted with oldsoul’s radio program. Please change the calender date accordingly(November 6, 2008 is anticipated).

Brother Clyde ... i've made the change requested above ... you can see it here.

I've also referenced 10:00 am - 11:00 am ET ... as all of our classes note ET.

Oh ... i'm gonna also move this thread to the Origin of Racism Forum.

If i didn't get the above right, or there's anything else, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Brother Clyde ... i've made the change requested above ... you can see it here.

I've also referenced 10:00 am - 11:00 am ET ... as all of our classes note ET.

Oh ... i'm gonna also move this thread to the Origin of Racism Forum.

If i didn't get the above right, or there's anything else, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee,

First, thank you, and second, I realize it is not required to micro-management projects, I guess I just like talking with you and savor those rare moments:); nevertheless, the time(10:00AM Eastern) may change pending the availability of a member. You might say, why? Well.. timely action was my requisite, and I felt that that time-frame would be okay, except I was informed it may need to change due to a job schedule change. If that is the case, I will not bother you and/or staff, but will inform all of the new time, and will set the time only after certainty. Thursdays will not change, however.

Thank you Baby Doll!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back