Black Poetry : Destee, $$Rich$$, and the Old Gang...

GQ said:
Been gone for a bit but I think I might hang around for a minute. :)

Hope all is well with everyone!

Always Peace/
GQ

Haaaaaaaaaaaay GQ !!! :love: ... Welcome Home !!!! :jumping:

You know i have thought of you often over these months (years?) that you've been gone. Wondering if all is well with you, if you even remembered your room here ... :cry: ... i almost started a couple of times to clean your room up, box your stuff up, let someone else have that bed ... but i was like ... noooo ... see ... he'll come home and be look'n all krazee ... talk'n 'bout ... who's been sleep'n in my bed ... :) ... so i didn't do it ! Whew ! Thank Goodness ! But don't you dare stay away so long !! Gosh !!

I've missed you and am glad you're back. Things are still the same here, living just like we always have, lots of new Members, some of the old gang are still here, and others come through every now and again.

Ohhhh ... we have voice video chat ... we do poetry readings on Friday nights @ 8 pm ET ... live on the mic ... we have online classes every week ... so just jump right on in ... there's koolaid in the fridge ... just don't you dare put the empty pitcher back in there again! :wink:

Love You and Welcome Home ! :love:

:heart:

Destee

My brother GQ man welcome home , i know u been busy dealing with
service and all but we sho nuff miss ya and happy u back in the house
oh yeah ! some grape kool-aid downstairs and some chocolate chips too
some cornbread & greens help yaself ........GQ in da house !!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back