Destee's Thoughts Destee QueenTswana Video Tribute

deep signs ....thank u for sharing this of our very own QUEENT she will forever remain
in our hearts and apart of us , and through some of us she will continue on ....

Peace n' love
Penny for being you .

King Keita and Queen Tswanna

Their power to transform, has won Favor

GOD knows them Sister Destee

I love her Sister, and I refuse to shed a tear

"she" died before she died, so when she died she didn't

They prepared me for the illusion

restoration is in order

None can ever replace or take Sister Queens spot in my heart of hearts

Thank for your loving energy toward the Queen

Truly a regal Couple

I can't wait until today catches up with tomorrow

Greetings Destee and Family,

I was saddened by the news of QueenT's passing. I've been away from the community for a while and saw this when I returned yesterday. Although I didn't know her for very long, it was an honor and a privilege to have spent as much time as I did with QueenT. She was a bright light and had a warm spirit and she contributed tremendously to our community.

This is a wonderful tribute Destee and it shows how deep our relationships grow here.

Much love,
Queenie :heart:

Greetings Destee and Family,

I was saddened by the news of QueenT's passing. I've been away from the community for a while and saw this when I returned yesterday. Although I didn't know her for very long, it was an honor and a privilege to have spent as much time as I did with QueenT. She was a bright light and had a warm spirit and she contributed tremendously to our community.

This is a wonderful tribute Destee and it shows how deep our relationships grow here.

Much love,
Queenie :heart:

Asante Sana NNQueen!! I was very fortunate and more fortunate to have been left with future messages that she left me concerning myself and life....because she was more than ready for a transition that I never saw coming but she did. So now I simply at certain times, replay some of our conversations just to make sure I ain't straying off course. Once again, ASANTE SANA SIS!!

I am not fluent in Swahili but out of respect for the way you greeted me, I want to say in response...hujambo na heshima sana wapendwa ndugu Keita which is meant to say: "hello and much respect dear brother Keita"...

It is wonderful to see that you remain grounded in your truth and connected in memory and spirit to our dearest QueenT, whose legacy lives on in those of us who were extremely fortunate to have known her and were deeply touched by her. How special it is for you and others who can recall her voice and the wise messages she selflessly shared, to replay when you need to hear them. But my sense is that QueenT may have elevated to become a spiritual guide, some might call her a guardian angel, to be here, watching over many to help them along their journey of life. This could just be my own imagination, but for a person to have been loved by so many, what a beautiful tribute to her to think of her that way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back