Destee's Thoughts Destee QueenTswana Video Tribute

cherryblossom

Banned
Feb 28, 2009
To all who knew her as mother, wife, daughter, sister, niece, aunt, cousin, or friend, my condolences unto you in your time of sorrow for her loss.

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
It's so nice to have two wives!!!:hearts2::kiss1: Destee Destee Destee....I want to first of all say "THANK YOU" with all my heart from me and my daughter. It was the most beautiful and heart wrenching dedication I have ever heard. It had me and my daughter crying and smiling at the same time. Your love and friendship for and in my wife was clearly from the very essence of your heart and soul and spoke more than my words or even yours could ever truly convey.

I don't often get to see myself except through the eyes of other people...and at times I am often surprised by what I see or don't see. That has been the case with you. You have revealed a side of me to me that I don't often see and that is of "the type of man I am in terms of my principles and my heart when I love someone." That was a surprise to me that I never saw because for me it was just a natural part of who and how I am. I thank you for allowing me to see that reflection of myself in you.

Queen was a blessing in my life and found me and reached out to me in the darkest place possible...while I was locked up. It was there that we bonded and that I came to know that this was the woman or other half of my life that was missing. I know that upon my release that I could have gotten out and just went my merry own way as most often do in that situation, but for me to have done so would have meant that I wasn't being true to myself or her...and so to her I came.

You have very much been the same way to, with and in me...and even though you would often laugh about it, I never ever held my feelings or thoughts about you from Queen and she respected my honesty on that also. That's why it was so easy for her to see you as my second wife and to share me with you. She knew that "if I felt that way about you, then there must be a diamond there somewhere that others have failed to see."

Well Destee, like her, you too have been a shining light in the darkest moment of my life. What can I say about that except that I Love You and thank you for being yourself and for the love you and Queen have shared in and with each other that very few will ever in their life get to find in another person. I Love You and Me and Makeda Thank You From The Heart and Soul of All That We Are !!!!...and like a true Ancestor, I know that Queen is indeed smiling down on you, this community and me and our daughter.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It's so nice to have two wives!!!:hearts2::kiss1: Destee Destee Destee....I want to first of all say "THANK YOU" with all my heart from me and my daughter. It was the most beautiful and heart wrenching dedication I have ever heard. It had me and my daughter crying and smiling at the same time. Your love and friendship for and in my wife was clearly from the very essence of your heart and soul and spoke more than my words or even yours could ever truly convey.

I don't often get to see myself except through the eyes of other people...and at times I am often surprised by what I see or don't see. That has been the case with you. You have revealed a side of me to me that I don't often see and that is of "the type of man I am in terms of my principles and my heart when I love someone." That was a surprise to me that I never saw because for me it was just a natural part of who and how I am. I thank you for allowing me to see that reflection of myself in you.

Queen was a blessing in my life and found me and reached out to me in the darkest place possible...while I was locked up. It was there that we bonded and that I came to know that this was the woman or other half of my life that was missing. I know that upon my release that I could have gotten out and just went my merry own way as most often do in that situation, but for me to have done so would have meant that I wasn't being true to myself or her...and so to her I came.

You have very much been the same way to, with and in me...and even though you would often laugh about it, I never ever held my feelings or thoughts about you from Queen and she respected my honesty on that also. That's why it was so easy for her to see you as my second wife and to share me with you. She knew that "if I felt that way about you, then there must be a diamond there somewhere that others have failed to see."

Well Destee, like her, you too have been a shining light in the darkest moment of my life. What can I say about that except that I Love You and thank you for being yourself and for the love you and Queen have shared in and with each other that very few will ever in their life get to find in another person. I Love You and Me and Makeda Thank You From The Heart and Soul of All That We Are !!!!...and like a true Ancestor, I know that Queen is indeed smiling down on you, this community and me and our daughter.

First ... let me thank all those that have responded, shared their love and energy in this thread. Thank You!

Brother Keita ... Makeda ... oh my gosh ... i love you so! Brother Keita, you are right, words could never convey what is in my heart and soul for Sister Queen! I wanted so, to do only ten minutes of video ... one video ... but there simply was no way. Even when I posted those three, 30 minutes, there was more I wanted to say ... more I wanted to share ... and the reality of it all, is that there will always be more to say, that words will never be able to convey.

I always tried to get you to see yourself, like I saw you ... I've always thought the world of you ... :hammer: ... :lol:

lol @ holding your feelings back from Queen ... she knew both of you like a book ... you and Makeda !!!

I would call, and she'd answer, saying ... "I can't let Makeda or Keita know it's you, or I'll never get to talk!" ... so we shared in whispers ... :lol:

Oh My Gosh ... and you both talk so much ... *sigh* ... and she knew that too! ... :lol:

Makeda ... you are so much like your Father ... :love: ... Queen and I both useta say this all the time.

Speaking of talking ... I enjoyed you both the other day, and am glad to share with the Family, that considering all things, you both are well. Such a Blessing.

Brother Keita ... you talked of "a diamond others failed to see" ... that is so beautiful ... Thank You! :heart:

I too have thought of Sister Queen, now being an Ancestor, petitioning for us from on high. Such a Great Gift We've Been Given.

Thank You Family for all the Love.

:heart:

Destee

transform

Dec 5, 2007
OMG Destee

This is goddess Kalifa. I having been non present for a few years now, I was moved tonight on 7/16/2010 after 11pm to come to this beloved infamous and most intriguing, unique, realist site on planet earth, to here that goddess QueenTswanna has passed. It was shocking.

It wasn't that her and I were the closest of friends, but it was this, even after several years of logging on to Destee, I distinctly can honestly say that she was the most memorable of my recollection and heartfelt memories of when I was most active here on Destee.

Yes I can relate when you say you was somewhat jealous because for her to be known as a kinda behind the scene type of assistant Rock and back bone to you and this community, her presence and ever so brief contact that one had with her, was the most impactful and her gift of giving and genuine dedicated connection that she deeply imprinted upon those that were blessed and hounored with being bestowed upon her presence, was most impactful and the best and most representation of your truest intent Destee that you have for this community and it's members and I can see that you inspired and strengthened her more than you know to be the best and truest of herself she can be simply because she got it. She got the intent and true essence of your creative and the truthful juices of your creative energy thereby birthing true goddess creative thought and essence in the truest and fullness of your goddess energy, thereby giving birth to creative and original thought and conception that birthed Destee.com, ie, the birth of and spirit of this community called Destee.com, to the point that Queentswanna,your strength when you was weak, your inspiration. Destee, You made her life just as meaningful and purposeful not just for her but Kieta and their daughter. You all represent the royalty of this community, and rightfully so. I am so pleased. In other words I would be jealous too and I must say I love the hypothetical, keeping it real sort of way that you expressed that in your tibute to QueenTswanna.

Oh yes she was angelic and that of royalty for those of wisdom and that have eyes to see within the royal family and all of its royal counterparts, she definately held a very high rank and role here in the Destee Sacred and most Honored First WAy Ancestors Kingdom of descendents that I have been fortunate to know and be a part of proudly within the construct of this dispensation of time, I am blessed to be honoured with the presence of Destee the revealer and visionary of pooling together true descendants of the ancestors like no where else on planet earth. Lastly providing a portal by the name of and in the illusion of a forum called Destee.com where true Royalty, Queens, Kings, Gods and Goddesses can manifest themselves for the first time in such a concentrated window of existance like nowhere else on planet earth. No one is perfect but I do believe in striving towards perfection.

Destee in listening and being fixated on your presence and essence in your videos honoring Queentswanna I absorbed nothing but beauty, love and true appreciation

Kieta and daughter love love love and nothing but love to yall and all beings that is connected to you honour and love you. Kieta, it's been afew years but back then you were always my favorite, most trusting, reasonable minded writers on Destee and now a few years later to hear you was banded. I would like to hear more and I will research this forum and if it's here to be found I wanna know but I would have never guessed in a million years. let me stop because I do not know, I ve been gone and I know, people change every second. but and I mead But I wanna know more

Hotep

love to Kieta and comming back years later to hear your wife bought you up on charges I wanna hear more but any way Kieta know that I consider you as a member of the royal family and I hope you are teated as such

goddess Kalifa

Destee, Listening to your tribute, I had no idea that I would be touched by firstly her
picture and secondly the recollection of the ever so brief contact that she and I had but oh so present and on time and exactly in order rightwhen you needed her to make the experience in the Destee community have that genuine and most impactfulsense of home and family. An experience unforgettable and no other to be compared to after experienceing QueenTswanna and her husband Kieta's presence and guidance, openess, keeping it real and raw, shocking honesty but revealing and original thinking. The thoroughness and intentional guidance, research and careful intentful giving that Queentswanna and her husband Kieta gave of themselves to this community was appreciated by the gifted and unsimplified, unignorant of beings that only the wise can see, comprehend and understand for they are true descendants of the ancestors, listen, learn and study from them so you may know thyself.

emanuel goodman

Jun 25, 2006
chicago
Occupation
social worker
my deepest sympathy brother keita i am so sorry to hear of your loss! Queen was allways very nice to me. I am happy to have known her while she was in the physical form. Much love

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: