Destee Network : Destee Network - Add Your Links!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Click Here ===> Destee Network <=== Click Here

Years ago we had a "Destee Network" and it's been down for a very long time, but it's back up now! :toast:

It's a great way for you to promote your web site, as well as us creating a great database full of wonderful Black Sites!

It's a whole new system, not like the old one we use to have. While i've tested it as best as i could, without it being live, there may be some problems, changes, etc., encountered as we move forward. Therefore, if you have any problems with it, just let me know by posting in this thread.

Everyone will be able to use this resource, having access to all the sites shared within it.

The feature list is as follows:

Non Registered / Visitor Features

* Can View Destee Network
* Can View / Click Links
* Can View Replies to Links
* Can Add Links - reciprocal link is required

Regular and Premium Member Features

* Can View Destee Network
* Can View / Click Links
* Can Send Links to Friends
* Can Report Links / Posts
* Can View Replies to Links
* Can Reply to Others' Links
* Can Rate Links
* Can Edit Own Links
* Can Add Links - reciprocal link is required
* Can Add Links - reciprocal link is NOT required
* Can Search Destee Network
* Can See Who Rated Links
* Can Reply to Own Links
* Can Edit Own Posts

Link submissions are moderated right now, but that will probably change in the near future.

As on the forum, some sites will not be linked from here, so if your submission doesn't make it, don't take it personal.

If you are a site owner, and your link was not approved, and you'd like to see if that can be lifted ... Email Us.

I've tried to be thorough, covering every area of life known to Black People and web sites, but if you have category suggestions, please let me know. For example, in the Africa category, i could not think how to divide this up into sub-categories, so if you have suggestions, please share them.

Looking forward to it all!

Love You Family! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Non-Registered / Visitors ... can add links too ... reciprocal link required (normally).

For a short time Family and Visitors ... a reciprocal link is not required ... but this will not last long!

So get your links added (easily) while you can !!! :D ... ADD YOUR LINKS TO Destee Network!

Enjoy!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back