Destee Let Me Help You Overstand

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Da Street Rebel, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Street Rebel

Da Street Rebel Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    i say all of this out of love and respect for you Destee

despite whatever you may feel my intent was in the best interest of the "community". i didn't want to become a "distraction".

with that said

i write this not because of the internet because the internet means nothing to me, the people do. Like the people on this site.

i've had the pleasure of meeting people from this site in person. I've been been around since 1999 when you are a webmaster @ afronet. so i've been around.

i'm STILL friends with 3 members from 2001 who are no longer really active here but we have an open dialogue 8 years later.

i have 5 "friends' i known from when we were kids and maybe another 5 extended friends you know people you can give your house keys to having money in your dresser and you KNOW it's all good. (and i don't use FRIEND lightly just throwing it around)

everybody i know can vouch for me, yes i might be hard headed but my
    loyalty, commitment and dedication and that dedication extends to beautiful
    Black Women such as yourself and the love of Black People in general.

i came to you last night asking for help i didn't come to say goodbye.
    i wanted assistance. you offered basically what happens to us when
    we call the police for help and we end up getting shot.

we did not come to ambush, we just wanted clarification. and you gave
    us that. the only point i was making and ultimately we felt rich was blowing us off. you seem to have a problem with that.

before i continue when lines of communication gets across you get retarded
    reactions. why BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF communication. so when one
    is left to come up with their own conclusion why do you have a meltdown?

please understand me i'm trying to say this out of love you for.
    i love destee.com i loved what you did with afronet. i love what you say is
    in your heart regarding black people.

but to kick me out of chat for just asking for 60 seconds to speak was crazy.
    you keep saying nobody can shut you up. i'm like DUH? where did that come
    from? nobody was trying to shut you up DESTEE you keep repeating the same thing over and over again and repeating help you understand

and i was trying to do that. i just needed a moment. i've always been in your
    corner. but i see you have a problem with people you can't mind control.
    i could be wrong. it should not be a question of control. we are ALL here
    BLACK PEOPLE torn apart trying to take back ANY taste of unity.

overstand me, i don't really care what somebody thinks in the long run
    if somebody wants to believe in fairytales and myths that's on them
    but OVERSTAND ME, I WOULD NEVER ABANDONED THAT PERSON IN TIME
    OF NEED I WILL BE THE ONE STANDING THERE TO LEND A HAND IF I CAN

by me asking to step down as a MOD, was not a reflection on you it was
    as REFLECTION on me, i felt because i was engaged in conversations in the open forum area, i was making management look bad. if anything you should
    feel me or give me your perspective which i was more than open but of course with your CLOSED line of communiki we got know why

then you referred to me as a quitter, quitters don't stick around for 10 years
    while other members i was friendly with leave and i ask why because they say you're a tyrant and i stayed saying destee must have had her reason
    and in your absence i protected your name, I SAID KNOW DESTEE IS NOT
    LIKE THAT, and then you commence to give me your *** to kiss last night

that was not right. you have to understand we were SEEING things from our perspective NOT YOURS. we can't see what you see when done know what your true ultimate goal is, so we ask for a meeting to clarify and to ONLY
    why i can see that clarification coming to light is by COMMUNICATION
    which you did not allow (i was offended not hurt, people told me this would
    happend and i said NO NO i love destee. i would die protecting her and you knew in reality you know i would. that's my nature you knew this and for
    you to give your *** to kiss was wrong IMO

i respect what you've done HELLO i've been here since afronet
    how many members can say that, i know i haven't sent you a ton of money
    but i said long time ago i'm not cheap i just ain't got it, i live a life that if a white man live it HE WOULD HAVE KILLED HIMSELF LONG TIME AGO,

and that's what keeps my going the battle, but my battle is not with you
    or members of destee.com

i wanted to step aside as a MOD so i can say what i want to say and when i want to say it, that doesn't mean saying to something to stupid, that means
    ultimately i have your best interst at heart

say what you may, you can't question my dedication and loyalty and commitment, that doesn't mean i have 57,000 posts to show my commitment
    my type of commitment comes when you least expect it

rich knows what he did he blow us off, and he knows i know he knows but it's all good i wasn't mad at that LISTEN, i was insulted by the insult to my
    intelligence that is more to me.

you never appreciated my point of view, MY POINT OF VIEW WAS NEVER AN INDICTMENT OF YOU AND RICH Destee, my point of view to get clarification to what i saw. that's all give time i needed help came late or never came at all

and if your communication lines and being swift to reprimand did any to match the speed of which I was booted from chat and how me and watz
    were dropped as MODs were would be here at this point

feeling like last night i called the "police" because i was having an issue

and then the cops came and shot me just like you did last night

thank you for all you've done

i've always told you i appreciate you

and that never changes

:hi:

2. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Where there's smoke...

[​IMG]

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother DSS ... i appreciate your effort to help me overstand. Thank You.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. Da Street Rebel

Ratings:
    +0
    it's ALWAYS peace and love

again i NEVER wanted to air this in public i'm not that guy but you brought it here. so this is the retardation from severed communication lines especially when my intent to was gain additional understanding from management
    and management back into a corner when it was not necessary

like the reasons i stated before this is more then internet for me you
    are MORE then internet to me. i've been around you for 10 years
    anything you do for 10 years becomes part of your subconscious whether
    you like it or not.

example, a friend you've know for more than 10 years you guys fight and never stop talking, that would hurt, you have a hobby you've been doing for 10 years that takes a toll when you have to stop, ssshhh smoking cigarettes for 10 years and stopping would create havoc. i found a woman 10 years on the internet Prompting Blackness and i've stayed ever since. we yearn for the same thing deep down, but you have too much cover.

also shutting me down was a show of disrespect. i will let ANYBODY talk
    ANYBODY. if i don't like what you're saying then let's agree to disagree
    but to say i can't talk because you feel nobody can tell you to shut up
    when that was so far from the case. i wish you had a recording of that meeting to hear yourself. i have a rule if we can't talk let's remove each from to distance or just shoot it out. because i don't live hiding. i WANT people to get their point across. how else would i know if i understand truly what they are saying. I DON'T IF HANG UP ON PEOPLE OVER THE PHONE, that's real sucker **** to me, if somebody is disrespecting over the phone they
    either hang up on me or i say i would like to end this conversation because of the fact that i don't hang up people. you on the other how many people do you hang up on? lol just teasin' my bad but you know we can be real
    and have a little chuckle of enlightment without it seeming i'm playing here

so by kicking me out of chat showed me you had no intent on resolving
    any issues. i just need 60 sec maybe not even that. i'm good at talking under
    60 secs prepaid cell phones teach you that. no you had no intent on coming
    at us fairly and objectively case and point

sis watz referred you to a thread you started regarding banned words i guess
    i don't know the thread myself she said posted it a year ago and all you keep saying A YEAR AGO A YEAR AGO. LISTEN TO ME

you kept saying A YEAR AGO. SIS WATZ POSITION WAS NEVER ONE OF
    YOU OR RICH's DELINQUENCY REGARDING THAT THREAD SIS BROUGHT IT UP TO SAY THAT WE'VE ACTUALLY BEEN IN A FOG FOR A YEAR
    SO BY ME BRINGING UP THE "**** ME OH ****" BY GS99. SHE SAID YEA
    I NEVER GOT AN ANSWER SO I'M STILL IN A FOG

so instead of saying hey i understand you're in a fog so let's resolve this so my MODS are better prepared
    no you said **** you because you thought somebody was questioning your commitment
    of course watz KNOWS YOU CAN'T REMEMBER EVERY PIECE ESPECIALLY FROM A YEAR ago
    she was saying that's she been in a fog since then, but that never got out because you never allowed a platform
    your platform was one built to look down at people so you commenced with sarcasm and undermining talking about a 3 or 4 years ago when you KNEW that had no relevance in the discussion

SO SIS WATZ POSITION WAS NEVER ONE OF DELINQUENCY IT WAS LIKE MINE A POSITION OF PLEASE CLARIFY WHY
    WOULD WE START A MEETING TO ATTACK YOU GUYS THE WAY YOU ATTACKED US WE'RE HERE BECAUSE YOU CARED FOR YOU GUYS
    WE'VE BEEN I APART OF THIS COMMUNITY FOR YEARS AND I CAN SPEAK
    FOR SIS WATZ WHEN I SAY WE WORE THIS MOD JOB AS A BADGE OF HONOR
    HELPING TO SUPPORT YOU DESTEE

so how do you support us? by saying if you don't want to be here you can go
    is that how you talk to your family, and if so if that's how you show "love"
    so be it. nobody ever said they wanted to go. i need a timeout because i want to say what i want to say so i didn't want to be bad reflection on the "team" and watz wanted to leave until sunday nite and your comments that i've shown above
    because she said why we somewhere was we promote unity and togetherness and management doesn't promote
    by giving you sarcasm and talking to you like a kid (that's a paraphrase but i don't think watz would mind)

so how did you support all my work and dedication by kicking me out of chat
    and saying i'm not even a part of this team OBVIOUSLY NOT THE way you treated me i guess i wasn't

sis watz didn't want me to go. I DIDN'T want to go, but a thought i timeout
    for me would be good and i wanted to leave the door open to return
    but that door is closed now.

now back to your YEAR AGO YEAR AGO rant you posed on sunday nite
    you kept saying you never felt negative energy like this before

AND YOU KNOW WHO'S NEGATIVE ENERGY THAT WAS YOURS!

AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHY

JUST BEFORE ASKING SIS WATZ TO SPEAK ON THE THREAD THAT YOU POSTED REGARDING BANNED WORDS SHE WAS JUST SAYING YOU NEVER GOT BACK NOT AS A SLIGHT BUT TO SAY WE WERE STILL IN A FOG THAT'S ALL
    AND YOU TOOK IT WOW SOME PLACE ELSE

SO JUST BEFORE YOU ASKED WATZ TO SPEAK (I HOPE YOU RECORDED THAT MEETING SO YOU CAN SEE I TELL NO LIE GOD STRIKE ME DEAD NOW!)
    YOU SAID YEA WATZ LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT THREAD FROM 3 OR 4 YEARS AGO KNOWING DEEP DOWN IT WAS LAST YEAR NOT 3 OR 4 YEARS AGO
    WE WEREN'T MODS THEN, SO WITH YOU BRINGING SARCASM TO THE PICTURE YOU WERE THE ONE BRING THE NEGATIVE ENERGY

how can people asking for understanding get no-understanding for the understanding they were trying to seek

i was not here to sabotage you I KNOW I did a respectful job as MOD
    i tried my best to follow the rules
    but i have ONE RULE follow my heart where ever that leads
    because ultimately i'm trying to do the right thing

I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU FOR 10 YEARS THAT WON'T EVER CHANGE
    UNLESS YOU JUST MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO THAT
    BUT I DIDN'T LOVE AND RESPECT WHAT YOU DID

BY NOT ALLOWING ME TO SPEAK BECAUSE YOU FELT SOMEBODY WAS
    TRYING TO STEP OVER BIG BAD DESTEE WAS RIDICULOUS, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID I LOVE BLACK WOMEN SO I LOVE YOU

I WOULD HAVE NEVER KICKED YOU OUT LIKE THAT

BUT IT SHOWS HOW YOU REALLY GET DOWN

AND THAT'S COOL

LIFE GOES ON

as for the 57,000 post man the only problem we had with him was

he would post this these threads at lighting speed then all of sudden when

i said phone # WOW there was an eerily silence

and if we were cool it wouldn't have been that he could have sent me an email and yo man that's not a good idea

i've spoken on the phone with him before to pay respect to his son
    so what was the problem lol i could have given him my #

so again we were not trying to push anyone in a corner
    we don't needed clarification

and we're shocked and surprised at the jack move meltdown
    that's all

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother DSS ... the above is not an accurate assessment of what took place. There were others present, including God and our Ancestors, and i just don't feel the need to prove you wrong for those who didn't witness it.

I live my life in a way so that it can speak for me. This community, made especially and specifically for us to communicate, is a part of that. There is absolutely no evidence anywhere, that i discourage Members from speaking their mind, putting their concerns on the table, and airing their grievances ... communicating ... if it is done respectfully. As a matter of fact, i've dedicated my life to us being able to do that, having a place to do it, and all the years we've been here, i've specifically encouraged this ... that everything be put on the table ... including the Management TEAM.

So now that you are saying i have done opposite of that, it will be up to those who are reading, to believe whatever they'd like ... your assessment of me, or the evidence of my life that is on the table. I'm willing to accept whatever decisions they make.

While it's disappointing that it's come to this, it's obviously necessary.

So please, feel free to continue (communicating), if you'd like.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

6. Da Street Rebel

Ratings:
    +0
    i have no reason to lie, and i'm not suggest you do either

not accurate? i guess you didn't record it because i would love to hear the playback. i would take a lie detector while you have a gun to my head and
    my testicles in vice grips and cut off my pinky toe and i will stand by my story

yes there were others present you can't prove me wrong

really? i didn't disrespect you, you shut me down BEFORE you kicked me out of chat, i asked for a minute ONLY BECAUSE YOU REPEATED THE SAME THING FOR 20 MINUTES I WAS WATCHING THE CLOCK. YOU KEEP SAYING A YEAR AGO YOU WANT TO APOLOGIZE, HELP ME UNDERSTAND HELP ME UNDERSTAND
    FOR 20 MINUTES (PLEASE FIND THE PLAYBACK PLEASE)

COMMUNICATION? THAT'S WHAT YOU CALLED SUNDAY NIGHT MY SISTA
    YOU ARE INSULTING MY INTELLIGENCE

YOU NOT ONLY DISCOURAGED ME YOU KICKED ME OUT I JUST NEEDED
    A MINUTE TO SAY WHAT I SAID ABOVE I WANTED TO ACTUALLY WANTED TO DISCUSS STAYING BECAUSE IF YOU FELT I WASN'T A PROBLEM DOWNSTAIRS
    THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD WITH ME.

YOU SHOWED YOUR TRUE COLORS AND IT'S A SHAME HOW YOU CAN SIT
    HERE AND SAY YOU ALLOW PEOPLE TO SPEAK THERE MIND

BEFORE YOU KICKED ME OUT I ASKED FOR A MINUTE FOR 20 MINUTES
    20 ******* MINUTES AND YOU'RE GOING TO SIT HERE AND SAY THIS:?:

IT'S SAD YOU CAN'T "SEE" DESTEE AND I FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT CASE ON POINT HEAR ME VERY VERY CLEARLY I'M NOT SAYING YOU DID THE OPPOSITE YOU ARE PROVING IT RIGHT HERE BECAUSE IF YOU ALLOWED COMMUNICATION LIKE YOU SAY YOU DO THEN WHY IS THIS THREAD HERE? YOU SHUT ME DOWN TO COMMUNICATE TELLING ME YOU WEREN'T GIVING ME THE MIC NO SO'JA NO SO'JA NO MIC FOR YOU YOU'RE NOT EVEN A PART OF THIS TEAM (play it back PLEASE OH LORD PLAY THE TAPE BACK) SO FOR YOU TO TYPE WHAT YOU JUST TYPE IS A BACKFIRE
    ONLY BECAUSE IT SHOWS THOSE STATMENTS YOU POSTED ABOUT OPENNESS TO BE INACCURATETHEN THIS THREAD WOULDN'T BE HERE NOW WOULD IT?

HUH?

THE IRONY IS THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOUR DISDAIN AND LIKE OF RESPECT FOR ME BY NOT ALLOWING TO JUST VOICE MY POSITION, AND YET YOU SAY YOU DON'T DISCOURAGE WHEN YOU TOLD ME FOR 20 MINS I COULDN'T TALK
    AND THEN WHEN I TRIED I GOT ON THE MIC TO SAY LET ME HELP YOU UNDERSTAND DANG YOU SAID IT FOR 20 MINUTES

I MIGHT GOT STREET IN MY NAME BUT I'M SO FAR FROM STUPID THAT PEOPLE CAN'T STAND ME BECAUSE THEY I'M NOT SOME DUMMY THAT THEY CAN SAY ANYTHING TO LIKE 57,000 POST MAN

PLEASE DESTEE I DO CARE FOR YOU BECAUSE I'VE BEEN HERE LIKE I SAID
    BUT FOR YOU TO SHOW ME YOUR *** AND THEN SAY YOU DON'T DISCOURAGE COMMUNICATION WELL AGAIN I SAY IF YOU DIDN'T DISCOURAGE
    COMMUNICATION THIS THREAD WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CREATED
    I LEARNED THE STREETS VERY WELL THERE ARE FEW THINGS YOU CAN GET PAST ME AND THIS AIN'T ONE OF THEM

I BOW TO YOU IN ALL DUE RESPECT QUEEN DESTEE

:bowdown:

AND IF YOU REALLY ALLOWED MEMBERS TO SPEAK THEIR MIND (WITH IN REASON OF COURSE) AS YOU SAY YOU WOULD HAVE 500-4,000 MEMBERS PRESENT A DAY WITH AS MANY PREMIUM MEMBERS AND MANY RELATIONSHIP STILL FROM THE INFANCY OF DESTEE.COM

I LOVE IT HERE I LOVE MY PEOPLE AND IF THIS IS HERE (THIS SITE) I'LL BE HERE

YOU MEAN LIKE YOU ALLOWED ME TO COMMUNICATE SUNDAY NITE?

I WOULD HAVE LIKE SUNDAY BUT IT'S ALL GOOD

CLOSE THIS ******* THREAD

AMAZING A MEETING TO HELP WITH LACK OF COMMUNICATION TURNS INTO THIS LOL

WE COULD HAVE RESOLVED THIS SUNDAY IF YOU'RE NON-DISCOURAGE COMMUNICATION WAS ALLOWED

:?:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother DSS ... you've talked under my clothes a few times now, suggesting that i offered you my *** to kiss, and that i even showed it to you. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's beginning to feel a bit disrespectful, so i'm gonna need you to talk to me in a manner, that does not go under my clothes. I've not talked under yours.

Brother DSS ... you resigned from the Management TEAM, on Friday, April 17th, and i accepted that resignation. The Moderator's Meeting was on Sunday, April 19th. While i was a bit surprised you were there, after your unexpected resignation, it was all good. Once there, you asked to have the microphone first, and i let you. That was the first Moderating Meeting (to my knowledge), that i've attended here, where someone else spoke before i did. Now you have started a thread to discuss Moderator's Business in front of the Family, which is an agreed upon policy by all Moderators, that they'd not do. All of this is communication, provided to you by this community, yet you say you've not been allowed to communicate. I don't understand.

Whatever problems you were having with me, $$RICH$$, the TEAM, etc., you no longer have those problems ... you freed yourself from them ... so why are you still stuck there?

We obviously don't agree. You say i went on and on, and i'm saying you did the same. So what now? How long must we continue to go on and on? It's obvious that you are going to stand firm in your position, as am i.

Brother DSS .... what end result are you seeking?

You want me banned ... suspended ... what?

Destee

8. Da Street Rebel

Ratings:
    +0
    i'm done i've made my point

you show me your *** to kiss and I'M being disrespectful lol
    ok if that's not what you did i stand corrected

of course you don't understand you showed me that already
    it's out in front of the pham as you say because you did this you brought us to this point, with your open lines,don't blame me i'm just Da Reflector
    [​IMG]

why must you bring stupidness to the convo?

want you banned suspended or what?

if you can't see what you did to me and ALL your other MODS then i can't help you

it's all love bet that

my end result is here already and you helped prove it

THANK YOU SO MUCH peace man

my bad

no love loss

i wasn't trying to be the enemy here Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    I'm glad i could help.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

10. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Brother So'ja gave an accurate assessment of what happened during our meeting. About the post that I still had questions regarding... Within that post, Destee had an opinion about a moderating issue. In a different thread, Rich had a different opinion regarding the same issue. It was an issue that both myself and So'ja still were not clear about. Quite naturally, I was wondering why Destee didn't return to the post after having said she would, and Rich never responding to the thread at all. That is what my point was concerning, and I made my point early on.

I came into the meeting wanting So'ja not to leave, and hoping that we could have a conversation that would clear the air. I didn't come into the meeting wanting to leave. After Destee's comment about the year old thread in question, being from 3 or 4 years ago, when neither myself or So'ja were even mods, the negative tone, to my surprise, was set. After being yelled and screamed at continuously, and So'ja being kicked out of the chatroom in addition, eventually, I did want to leave.

I still love the forum though. Peace...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.