Black People : destee international

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
destee seems to have attracted a diverse group of posters. that is a good thing.
we can help each other and there is much we can learn.

that is if we can stop cussin and fussin at one another.

if someone is from far away, they probably have a different background and worldview.
this does not make them bad just different.

i like diversity.

if every one is as smart and knowledgeable as folk pretend that they are we should be able to get along better.
anyone willing to try?

:grouphug:

Brother James ... thanks for this thread ... :love:

It reminds me of our Dear Darling Sister Liberty Lady aka Aurora Flower ... our first ever, [ame="http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31139"]International Premium Member[/ame]!

It caught me so off-guard! I never expected to have support from outside of the United States. My mind never even thought it, so when Sister Liberty Lady did this, not only did it, but jumped through hoops and hurdles to give to this community, I knew God and Our Ancestors were with us! I just knew it! There were people right here in the USA, that weren't helping, yet this Sister from all the way across the water in Holland, was moved in her heart to help. Oh My Gosh. I'm getting tingly feelings just thinking back on that day in 2004 ... :D

I Love Sister Liberty Lady aka Aurora Flower and have said so many times, including [ame="http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37150"]right here[/ame].

Since then, we have been blessed abundantly! We have had many International Premium Members. Oh My Gosh. I wanna speak on them, but am afraid I'll leave one out unintentionally, so I better be still. But there are International Premium Members that have helped this community stay alive, for years! There are International Premium Members that don't even post, that simply read, write loving and encouraging words to me via email, and financially support our being here, keeping us alive. We have been blessed beyond compare, as it relates to our International Members.

While I mention the International Premium Members specifically, for they clearly have gone above and beyond, every single one is appreciated.

Yes, Thank You Brother James for letting me speak on this.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back