Destee-How many recordings of Chief Osiris Classes on Destee, do you have?

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Qg Destee::angel1:

Osiris classes revealed:

1. When we were Divine Beings/Deities.
    2. What happened to cause our fall.
    3. Who caused our fall into humanity.
    4. Where we are now.
    5. What we must (action) word do to get back to our once Divine State of mind
    6. What All is causing our lives to be Stagnated.
    7. Mind, Body, Spirit, Soul...and then some.
    8. How to reconnect with the Oneness we call God, so that we can Be Masters of our own Temple Domain (Divine Free Thinkers).

Is it right to say that no plans for our liberation/salvation can be made until we over stand the above?

Can we do without the above and receive our Liberation/salvation, knowing that everything is Soul-Mind-Thought where All information flows?

Here is loving you/Afrika.

:qqb023: :SuN040: :SuN030:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Goddess ... i have 3 recordings of Chief Elder Osiris, and i'm not sure that they are all complete. My computer struggles to do recordings, with so little space and resources available on it.

While we do all we can to provide the platform that allows our classes, and we really want to retain (and make available) all recordings ... every single word ever shared ... we don't have a person assigned to do this task specifically. Maybe someone will volunteer, and we'll have that, but in the meantime i've always encouraged everyone present in the class, to help record (if they can), so the pressure isn't on just one of us, to capture the moments in time.

Did you happen to record any of his classes Beloved?

Another thing that has us way behind regarding the recordings, is the fact that i've not established a way to make them easily available to everyone. We have so many recordings, from years gone by, that are not up and have never been up on destee. I've really got to work on this, as we are continually adding them, without having an easy way to make them available to everyone. At this point, folk should be sure to join the class, if they want to hear in a timely fashion.

If you'd like me to send you the three i have, i'd be glad to do that. They are pretty big files (audio), and i don't really know if an email account will be able to send/receive them properly, but we can surely try.

Let me know Sister.

:heart:

Destee

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Qg Destee: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Thank you.

I have several.

It would be Divine to have a link to listen to all of our Divine Scholars recordings.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030: