Black Women : DESTEE, HAVE THE BROTHERS TOLD YOU HOW FINE YOU ARE???

10.00...i'll sacrifice a couple wknds of the club for supportin the site. I would hate for it to go down.

Nisa:

You can go to the club for 2 weekends with only $10?? Where you stay at? Seriously anything you do will be appreciated. Family don't be intimidated with the $120 yearly premium membership due...you only have to pay $10 a month. That is what I do!

Ohhhhhhhhhh Sister Nisa ... :love: ... Thank You !!!!

Gosh ... yall just don't know ... i hate to be always begg'n, but it costs lots of money every month to keep what we have here ... we have some that have helped in the past, that no longer help ... but the bills must be paid every single month ... and i am a single Momma wit children to take care of and other stuff ... which i often forsake for this ... but it's just a matter of time ... if the majority won't help, that i'll have to reconsider how we do things here.

It's been suggested that those who don't help, shouldn't be able to take part. Just that simple. We can't forever carry the weight of those who want to just come and take part, but not help to sustain things. While it's been many months ago that this was first suggested, and i resisted it vehemently ... the writing on the wall is getting clearer and clearer ... how can i continue to justify only a few paying for the many? It's just not fair, especially when the many are all up in da joynt feasting on the fried chicken, mac n cheese, greens, iced tea and a slice of red velvet cake for the mind, spirit and soul?

With the world being what it is, and us needing each other as badly as we do ... it seems that those here would value the community enough to help, but the majority don't. While i want to just ignore that, think that most would if they could ... the fact of the matter is, we do whatever we want, pay for the things we want ... and this community is simply not on that list.

I'm kinda venting now ... i'll stop.

Thank You Sister Nisa !!! :love:

Thank you everyone, for even listening to me.

:heart:

Destee

panafrica said:
Nisa:

You can go to the club for 2 weekends with only $10?? Where you stay at? Seriously anything you do will be appreciated. Family don't be intimidated with the $120 yearly premium membership due...you only have to pay $10 a month. That is what I do!

Lol free before 12 on saturday's at the avenue... and then this club called Stack's...1 dollar to get in and dollar drinks. But im sayin sometimes if u miss the before 12, you have to pay 10 dollars...to see dancin ignorant hoochie mommaz and horn dawgs...id rather spend my money elsewhere to cultivate the mind. But lets stay on subject hea.... lol :darts:

as it flash back on me in a thread about beautiful women
like i stated we have some beautiful sistas right here and
this QUEEN is A-1 on the chart Destee is very very beautiful
sista from inside out without the glamor make-up paint stuff
that's sheer beauty
yes sistah you are too sweet like a meal......lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back