Black Poetry : DESTEE GO TO THIS POST IS THIS THE SAME IP ADDRESS YOU HAVE ON ME

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Jun 1, 2009.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
  2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
  3. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    D3ESTEE you can go back and see how long I've been posting there as maddrapper

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    br. rhymebad

don't waste ur time brah...

this whole thing... at best... is called...

sarcastic plagerism... with an element of mocking...

"thanks for the props ya'll for real" ....

i know myself....

stop losing sleep over non-sense....

there are more positive things to do....

i was really laughing when i saw that cause it's funny.... but u gotta learn to shake it off...

trust me .... u have no stalker...

:lol:

I C U!!! UR TOO MUCH!!!!!

5. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    mis Lady separate your opinion from reality are you telling me it is impossible to pick up a stalker on the internet? he has all rhymes he remembers things i wrote I've forgotten everthing i said about him he never denied it he's on every site i go on he wants my phone number he wants my home number the only reason he kicked my rhyme to me it tells him something about me (MISS LADY the computer is the beast the bible speaks of that will control our life with a mark do you know I don't have one card in my bill fold that don't have a mark right now)

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

no i don't think it's impossible... but why even get all upset about it ...

the bible is a good novel but it holds no life for me ... i have my own prophet... i have my own "gospel"... and i have my own future...

life is about cycles so ultimately the end signifies the beginning... i don't look to the "jetsons" life because that's all battery operated... primitive civilization which is advanced honors the life force that has given all consciousness...

and that my friend is an ending of a cycle for myself... i don't beleive in religion.....

and I don't fear anything contained therein....

What I do beleive to be truth is Universal Law... Ma'at the embodiement of truth and justice that all are responsible to adhere to....

that's it.... and please that's not up for debate with ANYONE..... ya'll do u and I'll do me and we can kick it..... because I'm not here to judge anyone's beliefs....

I'm at peace..... so it's time to rise..... above everything.... black, white, yellow... hate ... oppression....

that's what i'm working on....

the most important thing to me is my relationship to GOD/GODDESS...

nuff respect

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Brother Rhymebad ... i've created a thread ... Internet Harassment, Stalkers, and CyberBullying ... that may provide you some suggestions on how to deal with your long time stalker.

Sister Miss Lady ... it's difficult, based on a few sentences, to determine if another is the target of someone's stalking, harassment, etc. It can be very real, impacting another's life negatively, when some think they have the right to say and do whatever they want, to others on the Internet.

I've seen it up close and personal, and have heard and read the stories of others.

It's ridiculous, and based on the research i did creating the thread linked above, it's growing, as are the laws to contain it.

I think it's up to each individual to determine if their personal space, reputation, etc., are being maligned, and to take whatever action is necessary, to recover.

Love You Both!

:heart:

Destee

8. rhymebad

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    yeah miss lady when you play stuff off and look the other way knowing it's wrong then one day that same problem will be on your door step guess what it won't be funny then girl trust me

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

nah... I don't play stuff off... I just choose to not dignify ignorance with any response....

I have had many of real life stalkers and it ain't funny... when u write numerous responses back to back u are just letting that individual be one step ahead of and above u ....

don't wish that on me... as i don't accept that type of ordeal for myself...

i'm just stronger then that Brother Rhymebad .....

with everything going on all around us these days why give time to someone that is just being negative... when really everyone was given u props on some of ur newer pieces....

styles are always bitten and re-written my friend... it's the way of the world.... just take it with a grain of salt and do you.....

u don't have to give ur phone number out.... u don't have to fear things that other people say.... and when u stand in ur own purpose the Universe respects that and protects u from so called "enemies"......

have a most beautiful day...

one love