Black People : destee forum area meetings

ladylibra

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 28, 2005
hi everyone!

i belong to another board that i love dearly. on this board the members have area meetings where we meet/greet in person.....like a family reunion but only for their respective city and state. the meetings are very fun and very productive.

i live in miami, fl and i would be happy to meet other members who live in dade/broward county. we all could meet somewhere (beach, restaurant, park, bookstore, library) that is central for everyone. we could talk, exchange literature/ideas, brainstorm, or just sit back and observe, and hang out.

so, what do you say...would anyone be interested in this type of area meeting?

ladylibra said:
hi everyone!

i belong to another board that i love dearly. on this board the members have area meetings where we meet/greet in person.....like a family reunion but only for their respective city and state. the meetings are very fun and very productive.

i live in miami, fl and i would be happy to meet other members who live in dade/broward county. we all could meet somewhere (beach, restaurant, park, bookstore, library) that is central for everyone. we could talk, exchange literature/ideas, brainstorm, or just sit back and observe, and hang out.

so, what do you say...would anyone be interested in this type of area meeting?

We have been talking about a Destee family reunion for some time, check out this thread:

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33545&page=1&pp=10

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back