The Front Porch : Destee Family Reunion!

Would you attend the Destee Family Reunion?

• Yes

Votes: 67 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 34 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Let's plan our first Destee Family Reunion!

Meeting approximately a year from this time ... allowing us to make plans and preparations for this great event! Absolutely no plans have been made yet, only the seed planted in my mind, heart, soul and Spirit! So what do you think? When can we meet? What things should we consider?

Let's do this Family!

I'm so excited! :jumping:

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Hello Family,

Let's plan our first Destee Family Reunion!

Meeting approximately a year from this time ... allowing us to make plans and preparations for this great event! Absolutely no plans have been made yet, only the seed planted in my mind, heart, soul and Spirit! So what do you think? When can we meet? What things should we consider?

Let's do this Family!

I'm so excited! :jumping:

Destee

How about a cruise?

Yes Brother Pan ... it has been discussed a few times before, maybe it's time now? i agree also, that the location is very important. With so many of us being spread out across this country (and world), it may be good to meet in an easily accessible city, or one that is centrally located.

Sister Karmashines ... this will be a "Family Reunion" so the Family will decide how we do it ... so you're cruise suggestion is as worthy of consideration as any others we get ... thank you Sister!

i was thinking that we'd probably want it to be as affordable as possible ... we want this reunion to include as many children, with their parents, as possible ... we've all shared so much about ourselves and Family, it would be really kewl to come together as a Family. What's a Family Reunion without children?!!!

We've never done this before, met as a group, so i'm not sure what all is involved ... i'd want us to be able to take advantage of all the opportunities such a gathering affords us ... fun, history, networking, etc. ... i was talking to one of our Members about this, and he suggested staying in a Black owned hotel, using as many Black owned businesses as possible! He said that he believed there was a Black owned hotel in Florida ... i guess there's only one in the country? We can look into this.

Do we need a travel agent to handle all the particulars, get us better rates if possible? i do have a Sister, who is in this business, i will ask about all of this. She travels all over the world, and is currently in South Africa. She takes a group there at least 2 times a year!

Could we go to Africa?!!!! :eeek:

This is a very expensive trip ... at least it would be expensive for me! i guess it depends on how many folk are going, all that kinda stuff, but the trip she's currently on in Africa, cost aproximately $4,000 per person.

Wow ... how kewl is that Family!!!

Africa ... !!!! :love:

Let's keep the discussion going ... we will all decide together!

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back