Violaters / Violations : Destee Community Justice System Council - Do We Need a New Name?!

How about Destee's chiken'n waffles while you wait?

see ... i'm finna stop right now ... yall got jokes and i'm over here work'n like a slave

creating new threads, new forums, sharing my ideas for real on this ... see ... yall aint rite

i quit ... i'm done ... at least for a few minutes ... :wink:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

see ... i'm finna stop right now ... yall got jokes and i'm over here work'n like a slave

creating new threads, new forums, sharing my ideas for real on this ... see ... yall aint rite

i quit ... i'm done ... at least for a few minutes ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

I luv you sista...it's hard to pass up messin wit you.....:lol:

I wuz thinking of the word "Haki" it's Swahili and it means righteousness, and justice.

Destee's Haki council...

Hay..Ki...(long I)

Peace!

I luv you sista...it's hard to pass up messin wit you.....:lol:

I wuz thinking of the word "Haki" it's Swahili and it means righteousness, and justice.

Destee's Haki council...

Hay..Ki...(long I)

Peace!

awwwwww ... that's nice ... :love: ... all warm and loving and short ... :)

great suggestion ... i'm open to everything ... whatever you all decide ... :love:

you're the best ... thanks for mess'n wit me ... every now and again ... :hearts1:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back