Black People : Destee.com trip to chicago.. are you coming?

Will you be attending........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sistah PoeMo-

My Dear Beloved Sistah PoeMo:

I know how you feel. You have to realize that people don't really have the means to make it to the 'Union.' I myself would not be surprised if people who haven't even responded to the thread, decide to show up anyway, even though they did not inform us. Let me get to the point.

As of now, I am saying Yes I would like to attend. Problem is - with what's in store for me, I am not too sure of my schedule next year (2007). I am a 'traveling' College student anyhow, so it does not and will not bother me to travel. What I will need is a reminder of the exact proposed dates, time(s) to be there, agenda, etc. I don't know whether we are coming together to 'Nation-build' or to just 'Have a Good time,' or both. On another tip, I am the type of person, who believes just like Sistah sonnee, that we should just go along with who we have. I am a 'go along with it, no matter what'-type of person, and I believe that if 6-10-or even 20 people can come together and have a slammin' good time, the rest will follow. It's a matter of understanding the bulk of our people as a whole. Some view this as 'just another thread;' others would love to idea of coming together for such a occasion.

Also, let me mention - call me blind, but did Sistah Destee respond to this? I never got her take on this 'Union.' I think that is also another reason why people have not responded, or are not sure of whether or not they would like to attend.

I will complete the rest another time, but for now, I just needed to say this after reading through your post.

I will wait a little before I post the rest, but that is what I needed to say for now.

KD

Yes someone please be a dear and show us the thread with all the information? Thanks. My answer is yes but I have no idea when it is going to be.

Monetary said:
I'm saying YES. But, can you point me to the thread where the information for the reunion is posted? Or, please post the most current information here?

Thanks.

:D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back