Black People : Destee.com NEWS

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Zulile, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    just for fun ;)

[​IMG]

2. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    INGENIOUS!!!!
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
    :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

3. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    I feel the need to mention that during Destees' class she mentioned a few others by name - people who have helped her most through her period - sister truetothecause was a significant member - but the gist was the membership and happenings on destee.com that kept her grounded. She loves us :love: as we love her. Just sayin' ;)

the newsletter was in jest - just a moment's inspiration - so I don't want folks to feel left out.

orrrr... try harder for the next edition :lol: :lol: :lol: you know I'm kidding ;)

:heart:

4. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    we cross posted! Thank you, Sister True! :heart:

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    hahahahaha.....Thats too cute!

Thank you for keeping us posted!:lol:

:heart:

6. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    :SuN035:

and as I read the News....I watched for my name...QQn
    did I make the news:?::SuN035:

never once would have thunked that I was REALLY making an impact.....positive...healing that is.....HERE ....NOW...:qqb021:

You all have NO Idea of the job I do to myself over here
    failure, lonely, rejected....nobody wanna talk to me :bye: kinda feeling....it's been strong past couple days...prolly pms'ing ..."this too shall pass"

THEN....
    I'm sorry..i GOTTA say it...

MAMA Destee come out with this

:SuN014:"and I fall in love with me all over again"

Thank You Much for Sharing
    :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Seems to ME...this "joke" of a newsletter is something that could not, should not die! :nono:. I mean just think of it...
    people could write articles from the forum topics...poetry...ah mannnn...this could be BIG!!!! I LIKE IT!!

Anybody else :?:
    What yall think bout the Destee.com News:?:
    Monthly:?: Bi-monthly:?: Quartely:?: Yearly:?: editions:?:
    LOL...:roll::jump:

M.E.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Zulile/Destee,

Very positive, and exactly where the Plan takes us. But, I feel cheated, where are the other pages that are shown:). This is all very exciting! Our own home-grown perpetual Newsletter......Greaattt!

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Abena,

Remember the thread; What is the Origin of Racism(A007). You posted at least twice. Well...we have decided to take that thread to fruition. I suggest you re-read the thread, and consider coming on board (PurpleMoons did recommend you). We have two vacancies. Writspirit and Edward Williams positions need filling(Writspirit will attempt to wear two hats...editor and Group Think).

A perpetual Newsletter is just one of the ideas on the table. Follow the below, to get to the Plan:

Navigation to Black Teachers Lounge - Online Classes:

Start at the top of any page and find: Discussion Forums.............click

Look for: Black People l African American l Destee

Scroll down to :Black Teachers Lounge

Look far right for: Black Teachers Lounge - Online Classes......click

Go to page 3, and start at post #28 for complete update

Please become familiar with the format and the Plan as it has been laid out. The understanding Destee and I have is that only Group Think(GT) members will be on the mic. The Family is invited but understands that the objectives will be carried out through dialogue of GT members on the mic.

Based on my experience with the Chat Room, I am asking participating Group Think members to only focus on the business, with no side-bar texting. Members of the Family should understand that Group Think members are not there to answer questions or text to Family members during the length of the meeting.

The anticipation is that it will take several meetings for everyone to catch on to the flow of Group Think, and how I think it should be coordinated in order to successfully reach our stated objective.

See you in Voice Chat on October 14, 2008, Tuesday, from 12:30 - 01:30

9. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings Brother Clyde Coger Jr.
    The Audacity of Hope...

is what comes to mind for the moment.

First, Thank you so much for the vote of confidence:SuN011:
    To be asked to fill the shoes of such distinguished thinkers and word groits is an honor. The honor I sense is KNOWING that one "sees" ME. I work hard to practice that which I preach and teach, and coming out of hiding if you will, is a major step towards our Reunification.

I've followed both the threads enough to know, you are working as a Master Chef here..stirring up a big pot of "Black Stew". BlackTastiC for YOu! :bowdown:

Second, :zipit::SuN016::SuN045:...well to come right out and say it..
    You KNOW I have a hard time staying present when folk start slinging they stuff...getting all happy and forgetting their manners so to speak.
    Here seems you are bout off to the races. I appreciate your attention to detail though as I'm capable of being part of such an illustrious undertaking would probably lead to a valid conclusion that I am able to locate a thread for review. Something about the flavor of your instruction comes across a bit paternalistic and presumptuous. Towards that end, were I ready to sign on the dotted line, I would be setting myself up for default as I am not available at your designated time. I'm still of breeding age and must continue to work the fields. Your stuff...stew...project is set at prime time working hours and I must first assure my basic needs are meant.

With that, I trust SiS River may record the classes and I'll have occasion to give a listen or better yet, I have a hunch your likely to have a scribe who will provide written documentation of the proceedings for those of us unable to participate in the live revelation of this Master Plan you are cooking up.
    Therefore, I must respectfully decline your directive yet agree to give input on any threads generated or check in if/when the opportunity presents itself.

Bless Up to SiS PurpleMoons as well for the recommendations and Thank You again Brother Clyde for the extended offer.

So ...Shine on "Bible Boy"...Shine On....I'll be waiting in the wings, keeping a fiyah blazing..Trusting the one day soon....In a Mighty Glow of Love ....the Afreekan Nation will be.....ummmm????:hearthis::hearthis::hearthis:
    Can I get the help of a POET here:hearthis::hearthis::hearthis:

:kissy::kiss:

M.E.

10. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Then I start thinking...:thinking::thinking:
    she prolly said I helped cause she look at me and see she ain't that bad....got nothing fa be depressed about....Cured!

smh:SuN049:
    and all that time Destee, u talking bout U so crazee...:10500:

that's called "second guessing" huh? I am learning and practicing following my "first mind" tho...so...I'm still feeling a warm loving glow!

M.E.