Black People : Destee.com Needs Your Financial Help to Stay Alive and Grow

Thank You Brothers sekou kasimu, HODEE, and Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl ... :bowdown:

Helping our own FINANCIALLY is sorely lacking in this community, and amongst our people collectively.

Yall's ability to sacrifice, push past the fear, mistrust, conditioning ... and actually help ... is what we need.

I'm honored you think enough of this community, this effort, me ... bestowing high favor and consideration.

It warms my heart so, encourages me to continue, helps keep the lights on, so many things! Thank You!

It's heartbreaking to watch folk come here, talk of unity, financially supporting others, but never help here.

Never helping the foundation on which they're standing, as they present philanthropic thoughts and plans.

But i've grown so much from these 16 years ... what useta make me cry ... emboldens me now!

Brother HODEE ... yes, it is good that i asked, that i pushed through this last bit of trepidation ... :)

Who better than me to speak on it? A Black Single Mother trying to house us all, from around the world!

A solid 16 year foundation of love, respect, and kind considerations toward our people! Who better than me!

One who has bore the burden almost alone, up close and personal with the pain of unanswered cries for help!

I'm EMPOWERED! :) ... God, Our Ancestors, and our few Premium Members have empowered me!

Those who have not helped financially, empower me too, for without them this would not be a challenge.

While it's sad, i'm comforted in knowing it's not just me, not just destee.com, but how we do collectively.

It's no secret that it appears quite difficult for us to financially support each other. I don't take it personal.

Brother HODEE ... i've been unemployed 15 of destee.com's 16 years ... our being here is a miracle.

Brother Kemetstry ... it's time for you to pay your Premium Membership ... you're actually expired now.

A few Premium Members are actually expired, but i'm bad about turning stuff off ... but i'm finna do better.

I tend to give everything away ... was even told i play myself cheap ... and i probably do to some degree.

I'll be working on that ... so ... if you're Premium, but haven't paid anything in a zillion years ... please do.

Special Thanks to those of you who can trust me, trust this site, and financially help us stay alive and grow.

Special Thanks to those of you who even think on it ... consider it ... for that's a step in the right direction.

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

:SuN016: That isn't a notice, geez

:SuN016: That isn't a notice, geez

hurry and pay your premium membership ... so i can have funds to get right on this new feature request ... :)

i can surely understand you want'n a moe betta notification system for expiring subscriptions ... i got you

every thing costs sump'n ... so could i get the money please ... thanks ... :love:

:wink: @ Sister butterfly#1 ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home and Thank You for Hearing My Cry and Helping ... :love:

It's not easy to do ... we've been conditioned not to help each other ... it's why we see so little of it.

Your pushing past it all in front of the world and stuff ... is so beautiful ... a great example ... Thank You!

Helping destee.com stay alive ... is so much bigger than ... just helping destee.com stay alive.

I am honored ... Thank You! :grouphug:

Destee

Brother Michael Smith ... Thank You Again ... :bowdown:

You just became a Premium Member your own self, prior to this plea, and you've helped again!

I'm so honored ... Thank You! So excited at the relief it is bringing, the hope for better things!

I want us to grow, to stay alive, and you have responded to my heart's desire ... thank you!

I am truly honored ... humbled ... encouraged ... thankful ... what you've done is far above the norm.

I really can't say thank you enough ... some won't move one time ... and here you are moving twice.

I've increased your Premium Membership by this new amount, and you can verify it here.

Thank You! :grouphug:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back