Black People : Destee.com Needs Your Financial Help to Stay Alive and Grow

just as long as i dont have to see some of the stuff the advertisements were showing me...i'll put up some scratch every now and then and again....
some of those pieces were

:jibox:

one love
khasm

YES YES YES ... you don't have to see ANY advertisements !!! ... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

You were here when we first added advertisements ... it broke my heart to do ... it was a big deal back then.

But we weren't getting enough financial support to keep us going ... but folk didn't wanna see ads either!

Didn't wanna do nuth'n ... but wanted everything ... like my name is Zuckaburger 'nem or sump'n ... :eeek:

It's been a krazee 16 years ... lots of ups and downs ... learning curves ... alla that ... we dun did it all!

But yesss ... that is a Premium Member Feature ... NO ADS !!!!

Thanks for mentioning it ... as someone else may be tired of seeing those ads too ... :wink:

Love You! Thank You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

There is no minimum amount ... a person can give any amount ... to help financially.

Premium Membership status is $10.00 though ... but we'll take returnable cans at this point! :wink:

Great question ... thanks for asking it ... allowing me to answer.

lol @ my sense of humor ... i gotta try to laugh ... to keep from crying ... :drink:

Yes @ and some money ... if folk kood just put 5 on it ... i mean for real doe ... :)

i know you don't wanna see me beat up on no football field ... stop it ... :injured: ... :love:

Love You and Thanks! :kiss:

Destee

"beat up on a football field"? I'd run interference for ya forever! :) $10 to be a Premium Member? Are you serious! :confused: No wonder you be crying! ;) On other sites that status costs $100!!! :cool: I suggest you seriously consider raising the bar, and thereby separate the serious supporters from the non-serious supporters. Plus it would help cover the cost of your therapist, that I know you must need from time to time after dealing with us!!!
Premium Members could make $25 quarterly payments for a total of $100. Regular Members could make $10 quarterly payments for a total of $40. And the HIGH ROLLERS in either group could pay it all at one time! Sound like a plan? "Think small and you be small"! :cool:

There is no minimum amount ... a person can give any amount ... to help financially.

Premium Membership status is $10.00 though ... but we'll take returnable cans at this point! :wink:

Great question ... thanks for asking it ... allowing me to answer.

lol @ my sense of humor ... i gotta try to laugh ... to keep from crying ... :drink:

Yes @ and some money ... if folk kood just put 5 on it ... i mean for real doe ... :)

i know you don't wanna see me beat up on no football field ... stop it ... :injured: ... :love:

Love You and Thanks! :kiss:

Destee

It takes capital to function in a capitalist society, as much as I hate to admit it! :mad:

"beat up on a football field"? I'd run interference for ya forever! :) $10 to be a Premium Member? Are you serious! :confused: No wonder you be crying! ;) On other sites that status costs $100!!! :cool: I suggest you seriously consider raising the bar, and thereby separate the serious supporters from the non-serious supporters. Plus it would help cover the cost of your therapist, that I know you must need from time to time after dealing with us!!!
Premium Members could make $25 quarterly payments for a total of $100. Regular Members could make $10 quarterly payments for a total of $40. And the HIGH ROLLERS in either group could pay it all at one time! Sound like a plan? "Think small and you be small"! :cool:

It takes capital to function in a capitalist society, as much as I hate to admit it! :mad:

It's such a tedious journey ... i wouldn't have known it so intimately ... if i hadn't embarked upon it my own self.

All you've said is reasonable ... everything costs something ... but sometimes the obvious route is a trap for us.

What works for others, what seems to be the status quo on other sites, has the potential to kill us.

I have to weigh heavily every decision i make ... so much is against us ... and so much is at stake.

We've been hurt so bad ... we even hurt each other ... we're not easy, and what we're doing is not easy.

But i love us ... i believe in us ... and so ... on this tedious journey i remain ... until God says otherwise.

I appreciate the suggestions and will take them into consideration ... having them posted ... is a good thing.

Thank You! :kiss:

Destee

It's such a tedious journey ... i wouldn't have known it so intimately ... if i hadn't embarked upon it my own self.

All you've said is reasonable ... everything costs something ... but sometimes the obvious route is a trap for us.

What works for others, what seems to be the status quo on other sites, has the potential to kill us.

I have to weigh heavily every decision i make ... so much is against us ... and so much is at stake.

We've been hurt so bad ... we even hurt each other ... we're not easy, and what we're doing is not easy.

But i love us ... i believe in us ... and so ... on this tedious journey i remain ... until God says otherwise.

I appreciate the suggestions and will take them into consideration ... having them posted ... is a good thing.

Thank You! :kiss:

Destee

"Keep the faith", "Truth is on its way"! :cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back