SLAVE SERMONS (Episode 23) “Same Ol’ Song”

Slave Sermons (Episode 1) "Discrediting Self"

Slave Sermons (Episode 2) "Get Thy Money"

Slave Sermons (Episode 9) "Knock-Knock, Who's There?"

Fairy Tales on Fire

More Slave Sermons found HERE

M.E.
:hearts2:

Jeremiah Camara examines the social & psychological impact of blind belief and side effects of religious intoxication. :book:

M.E.

Jeremiah Camara examines the social & psychological impact of blind belief and side effects of religious intoxication. :book:

M.E.

Well,

I looked at the first blog and the last one, and I think that he's still basing his findings on what the white man has presented and not the actual words of these ancient records regarding the Bible. He shows pictures of white jesus, a white god in the sky, ...they are all white and totally contradicts the words, and this means to me that he too he has fallen victim to what he believes other Black Africans have done. He is blindly believing in what the white colonist have wanted him to believe, in their fairy tale version, of which are all lies.

So now, he is bashing what he believes to be fairy tales based on the white lies and in essence, he's doing the dirty work for the white man, by not reading the script and challenging the validity based upon content.

He is accepting what has been blasphemed and he is not challenging the spoon fed crap the white colonist presented to us during a time when reading and writing was outlawed.

He is rejecting history regarding ancient Blacks of whom shouted for Roman rule, white supracist rule, a state of being that we have been subjected to for thousands of years, and cannot see that today, Black people are still under this world system and therefore, it should become obvious that due to the majority of Black people who still want white supremacy over Black rule, whethr it be by choice or deception, yes, we do need a higher power to help us break this evil. But, if anyone has a better solution then, I'm all for hearing about it. So far, every powerful Black African leader who has stood up and tried to usher in a Black Movement to overcome white supremacy, they have been severely persecuted by there own kind who still want to be governed by white supremacy, leaders such as Jesus, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and etc.

I can understand jeremiah Camara wanting to do away with White fairy tales, but he is actually striking against ancient records that are totally Black based. The Bible is not white fairy tales, and that is why the colonist Separated from it in 1776 after they deceived many people on their fabricated fairy tales. So when Jeremiah Camara is striking at what he believes to be fairy tales coming from the Bible of which is a Black African based book, he is striking back at Blacks, and this is totally self defeating; it's Black-on-black hatred.

The Bible did not come with pictures, they were added by the white men and women he so believes. In fact, the Bible speaks totally against idols, and images.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

DESTEE.COM MEET JEREMIAH CAMARA...already did

Well,

I looked at the first blog and the last one, and I think that he's still basing his findings on what the white man has presented and not the actual words of these ancient records regarding the Bible. He shows pictures of white jesus, a white god in the sky, ...they are all white and totally contradicts the words, and this means to me that he too he has fallen victim to what he believes other Black Africans have done. He is blindly believing in what the white colonist have wanted him to believe, in their fairy tale version, of which are all lies.

So now, he is bashing what he believes to be fairy tales based on the white lies and in essence, he's doing the dirty work for the white man, by not reading the script and challenging the validity based upon content.

He is accepting what has been blasphemed and he is not challenging the spoon fed crap the white colonist presented to us during a time when reading and writing was outlawed.

He is rejecting history regarding ancient Blacks of whom shouted for Roman rule, white supracist rule, a state of being that we have been subjected to for thousands of years, and cannot see that today, Black people are still under this world system and therefore, it should become obvious that due to the majority of Black people who still want white supremacy over Black rule, whethr it be by choice or deception, yes, we do need a higher power to help us break this evil. But, if anyone has a better solution then, I'm all for hearing about it. So far, every powerful Black African leader who has stood up and tried to usher in a Black Movement to overcome white supremacy, they have been severely persecuted by there own kind who still want to be governed by white supremacy, leaders such as Jesus, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and etc.

I can understand jeremiah Camara wanting to do away with White fairy tales, but he is actually striking against ancient records that are totally Black based. The Bible is not white fairy tales, and that is why the colonist Separated from it in 1776 after they deceived many people on their fabricated fairy tales. So when Jeremiah Camara is striking at what he believes to be fairy tales coming from the Bible of which is a Black African based book, he is striking back at Blacks, and this is totally self defeating; it's Black-on-black hatred.

The Bible did not come with pictures, they were added by the white men and women he so believes. In fact, the Bible speaks totally against idols, and images.

.......:bowdown:Sister Chevron Dove,

First, let me commend you on the manner in which you've handled yourself in this response post, brilliantly; and so much better than myself upon my first encounter of Jeremiah Camara on this site. While you may be in disbelief that I would say this, see for yourself sister in the link below. I certainly wish I would have been able to show the kindness and gentleness then that you've shown here and now...Peace In my sister friend, for real straight-talk:

The Sunday Habit
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56272

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back