Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com Investment Club (temporary)

Would you like to participate in the online FAKE investment game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brother, just be patient and stay with us this time, it will succeed. The last idea you had below, resulted in success, right?

Politics From The Black Perspective
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Apr 27, 2011

https://destee.com/pfbp/

The game is always won by finishers and closers ... Trapstar ;)

True.

Investing is one of those things that is good when more than one person participates. I know there is interest in investing. I've read it in multiple threads. I just want to get the conversation going and see where we go from there.

I actually invest my own money. So, this is an everyday thing for me. Actually, I'm a day-trader. Most people will be long term investors. So, the focus, I hope, will be on long term investing and not short-term investing or active trading, although, we can discuss those activities as well.

Last edited:
Well done Monetary,

By this alert, brown_h0rnet, my friend, whose well oriented and works in finance, will soon chime in.

Currently, he's recovering from a health issue ... wish him well and a safe convalescent period.

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I can't wait to have discussions with him and others who have more knowledge and experience in investing than I have. This will be a very good thing for all who participate.

Sharing is caring. :)

True.

Investing is one of those things that is good when more than one person participates. I know there is interest in investing. I've read it in multiple threads. I just want to get the conversation going and see where we go from there.

I actually invest my own money. So, this is a everyday thing for me. Actually, I'm a day-trader. Most people will be long term investors. So, the focus, I hope, will be on long term investing and not short-term investing or active trading, although, we can discuss those activities as well.

Okay, lets do this with the attitude its a done deal.

Yes Sirree, thanks for that, in the meantime, here's access to his site on the Destee Network:

Free Your Mind Online

http://freeyourmindonline.net/

https://destee.com/network/

This is great stuff, especially for personal finance. His site has that covered big time. I especially like the PowerWallet, although I haven't tried it...obviously. This site seems to provide great information on dealing with banks/mortgages and buying a home...and cleaning up your finances, too.

I did not see much on investing though...or did I miss that on the website?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back