Black Money Business Jobs : Destee.com Investment Club (temporary)

Would you like to participate in the online FAKE investment game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To get some people started on understanding the basics of investing, check out the Stock Basics tutorial on investopedia.com. I think this site does a great or trade stocks, bonds, mutual funds, index funds, and FOREX (foreign exchange) currencies.

If you know of any other sites which provide great investing explanations for investing beginners, please do share.

okay ... the above answers my first question ... thanks ... :)

homework already ... :censored: ... :)

:heart:

Destee

Well done Monetary,

By this alert, brown_h0rnet, my friend, whose well oriented and works in finance, will soon chime in.

Currently, he's recovering from a health issue ... wish him well and a safe convalescent period.

I hope to get a few members to participate in conversation if nothing else.

Conducting the fake stock game online is fun too. I actually participate in a few games on that website.

I hope to get a few members to participate in conversation if nothing else.

Conducting the fake stock game online is fun too. I actually participate in a few games on that website.

Brother, just be patient and stay with us this time, it will succeed. The last idea you had below, resulted in success, right?

Politics From The Black Perspective
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Apr 27, 2011

https://destee.com/pfbp/

The game is always won by finishers and closers ... Trapstar ;)

Hi Money ... :love:

i like it ... i'll play ... why did you pick investopedia.com ... ?

are there other places that provide like environments ... i have no alternatives to suggest

do we have to register over there ... what do we have to do to play the game and learn ?

love you

:heart:

Destee

Hey, Destee.

How are you, love? I hope all is well with you and yours.

I picked investopedia.com for the following reasons:

a. I am familiar with the site as I go on there almost everyday.
b. I currently participate in several fake stock investment games on there.
c. They allow the creator of the stock game to control various options, e.g., the cost of each trade, the use of margin funds, penny stocks (which several members have shown interest in over multiple threads), and they have great stock investment tutorials, IMO.

Other websites have stock games. Another website is marketwatch.com. But, you don't have as much control of the game as you do on investopedia.com.

Yes, you will have to register on the site. Of course, the registration is free. You can join any of the million other stock games going on over there too.

To play the fake stock game, you'd have to register on the site. Then, you join the game that we set up. That can be a little confusing, so I'd have to give people direct instructions on how to do that. Once you've registered and joined the game (after we set up the game), then you can select whatever stocks you want in your portfolio, choose how many shares you'd like to purchase for each stock, and then purchase those stocks.

For anyone who would like to participate but do not know how to choose stocks, I posted a link to stock basics on the same website as the investment game. You can start there. If you see any article for an investment topic you're interested in, just click the link and you can read the article.

Of course, if you have any questions, let me know and I'll help you.

Monetary

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back