Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Happy Birthday To Us - 2012

Thank You All For The Birthday Love ... :love:

I'm late! But it's still January!!! No way could I let this month go by without coming here and congratulating you on this wonderful accomplishment - being such a powerful force on this internet for 14 years!!! Your commitment to bringing our people together to share their gifts, and positively interact as a community/family, to edify and encourage one another, has been a blessing to us all. From the early years of AfroNet - where I came on and found the courage to post my poetry for the first time, to the creation of Destee.com - the 'home' you created for the GREATEST griots, poets, authors, queens, kings, philosophers, prophets and teachers on the planet! I met some beautiful individuals here, some of whom I've formed personal relationships - and I see there are a faithful few of the OG fam still here! Kudos to you, young lady! Congratulations on 14 years! Happy birthday to YOU, Destee (1/8) - the love you've given throughout the years will ever be returned to you in great measure!

Yeah destee.looking like a hottie!
Congrats on this place for family to meet and do our thang.. much love dear sister godess!

Thank You Brother Emanuel Goodman ... :love:

Your presence has always warmed my heart ... i'm honored ... thank you for your love, kind words, everything!

Yes, we have a place for FAMILY to meet and do our thang ... :D ... :toast:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :love:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

I'm late! But it's still January!!! No way could I let this month go by without coming here and congratulating you on this wonderful accomplishment - being such a powerful force on this internet for 14 years!!! Your commitment to bringing our people together to share their gifts, and positively interact as a community/family, to edify and encourage one another, has been a blessing to us all. From the early years of AfroNet - where I came on and found the courage to post my poetry for the first time, to the creation of Destee.com - the 'home' you created for the GREATEST griots, poets, authors, queens, kings, philosophers, prophets and teachers on the planet! I met some beautiful individuals here, some of whom I've formed personal relationships - and I see there are a faithful few of the OG fam still here! Kudos to you, young lady! Congratulations on 14 years! Happy birthday to YOU, Destee (1/8) - the love you've given throughout the years will ever be returned to you in great measure!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Alyce !!!! ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Sisssssssssster ... Ohhhhh Gosssssssssssssh !!!!!

*singing* ... nobody knows ... :lol: ... hahahahahahaha ... ohhhhhh ... but i think you know !!!!

Oh Gosh ... whew ... i'm so glad someone knows ... oh my gosh ... it just makes carrying it all so much easier!

Thank You for being a part of my life all of these years, not just a part, but a very sweet, kind, loving, caring, patient, wonderful part ... Thank You Alyce ... i'm so very honored ... it aint easy stick'n wit a krazee woman for 14 years ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... you dun did good Sister !!!! ... :love:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU ... THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ... ohhhhhhh ... you make my heart happy ... :)

And ... not that i gotta say it ... but it aint just my heart that you make happy ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... :lol:

ohhhh gosh ... okay ... i'm finna be quiet ... :)

I LOVE YOU and THANKS! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back