Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Happy Birthday To Us - 2012

:heart:... i aint heard a dam thing you said after you turned around to show us your hair.. it all went silent..
one thing I can say.. is that the camera should be aimed about 2 inches lower.. realtalk..

lol Brother Skuder ... you said the same thing last time ... about not hearing me ... :spank: :spank: :spank:

I make these videos to be seen and HEARD ... dadgummit ... :lol: ... you're so silleee !!!

lol @ 2 inches lower ... just like a man ... never satisfied ... :love:

Thank You for Your Love !!! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

I enjoyed listening to you and I was laughing at some of the stuff you said!

For Real your hair is SOOOoooo Beautiful!!! You are a beauty queen!!! I wish I could tame my hair like that. I've got North African hair and it would never stay that calm after I run around a bit. You Go Girl!!! And after I get up from this computer, I'm gonna go work out...cause you've made me feel alittle bad right now...

I missed your birthday so, Happy Belated Birthday!...And thank you so much for being so wonderful and Ill say it again and again...I don't know how you maintain such a wonderful forum but I am so grateful I had the chance to share on it. I also love my gift that you sent to me. I could not believe, at first that I even qualified for a gift but hey, I'm so glad. The package smelled so grea. Thank you so much sister Destee!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank You for Your Love !!! :love:

My hair is only tame and calm 'cause i put a hot piece of metal to it !!! Please. You saw the other videos ... :lol:

Thank you so much for your very kind words Sister ... YOU'RE THE BEST !!! :love:

I'm so glad you like your prize ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AGAIN ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSS !!! ... :toast:

Sister Chevron ... you make this community what it is ... you really do ... THANK YOU !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Love You!

Destee

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTER !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank You for Your Love !!! :love:

My hair is only tame and calm 'cause i put a hot piece of metal to it !!! Please. You saw the other videos ... :lol:

Thank you so much for your very kind words Sister ... YOU'RE THE BEST !!! :love:

I'm so glad you like your prize ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AGAIN ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSS !!! ... :toast:

Sister Chevron ... you make this community what it is ... you really do ... THANK YOU !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Love You!

Destee

You're so very welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. That hot piece of metal is certainly appreciated for me too! I've never have my hair flat ironed by any professional but I've had to use the back of a hot comb to try and tame my hair some times too!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back