Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Happy Birthday To Us - 2012

omg destee is that you on the video? if so, I watched the whole thing and it had me cracking up lol

lol Sister ... yesssss ... thas me ... you thot it was funnneeee ???!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ... :lol:

i be make'n my own krazee self laff ... it's good to know someone else gets the joke too ... every now and again!

it might not be good to encourage me though .. 'cause i think i should have my own show .. :lol: .. hahaha .. :lol:

ohhhh gosh ... Thank You Sweetie ... Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Well here's how this goes. I have been one of the fortunate ones to watch you grow throughout the years...and although we will all come with various degrees of consciousness, I didn't meet your mind but your works which reflect your mind. As such, your works have been in establishing a house whereby we could come together and grow and meet new minds and spirits. I must therefore thank you for your contribution to who we are and who we may become. I've met many beautiful people here that I would have never known. I've equally grown from being here as have you. I really tried to write this over in youtube but it wouldn't take. Guess I'll have to do a video...smiles. All the same, I'm not going to tell anyone what your age really is because I already know that your subtraction is good....lol. Once again, Asante Sana (thank you Very Much)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back