Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Happy Birthday To Us - 2012

Can I be politically incorrect here and say, D@mn! Destee/Girl/GrownWoman, You just jacked my mind and libido all out to space. So sexy, so erotic, I could hardly hear what you were saying because I was too busy lusting. And when you did that turnaround, I almost went BANG, ZOOM, to the moon! OK, I know I aint supposed to be doin' that and more, shouldnt be sayin' it but you just look so delicious that you inspire thoughts that have gots to be illegal in 63 states!
I'll probably have to deny this was me later, as some people will say my behavior is "inappropriate", but for me to NOT let a Sista know how good she looks on her birthday...THAT would be "inappropriate"!
Now...I will make it my bizness to see that this year you get some. You just make sure them boyz stay locked in the closet. In fact, how bout I give them money to go to the movies...wait a minute, movies cost hunnnnndreds of dollars these dayz...cant we just lock them in the basement...send them to they friend's house or sumthin'...cauz I have a feeling we gon' be makin' too much noize...I'll call you later and we'll discuss this furtha...

Can I be politically incorrect here and say, D@mn! Destee/Girl/GrownWoman, You just jacked my mind and libido all out to space. So sexy, so erotic, I could hardly hear what you were saying because I was too busy lusting. And when you did that turnaround, I almost went BANG, ZOOM, to the moon! OK, I know I aint supposed to be doin' that and more, shouldnt be sayin' it but you just look so delicious that you inspire thoughts that have gots to be illegal in 63 states!
I'll probably have to deny this was me later, as some people will say my behavior is "inappropriate", but for me to NOT let a Sista know how good she looks on her birthday...THAT would be "inappropriate"!
Now...I will make it my bizness to see that this year you get some. You just make sure them boyz stay locked in the closet. In fact, how bout I give them money to go to the movies...wait a minute, movies cost hunnnnndreds of dollars these dayz...cant we just lock them in the basement...send them to they friend's house or sumthin'...cauz I have a feeling we gon' be makin' too much noize...I'll call you later and we'll discuss this furtha...

OMG LOL OMG LMAO

lol Brother OldSoul ... aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

As you can see ... i've quoted your post, so you can never delete it completely ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... :love:

It's HOT!!! ... i can see myself needing to read this during the midnight hour !!! ... :love: :grouphug: :love:

I LOVE YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!! ... too funnneee @ gett'n rid of da chiren ... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... oh gosh !!!

i'm so glad you understood what i was saying ... i kinda stumbled over those words !!! :eeek:

Thank You So Much For Your Love !!!!

You're The Best !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back