Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Countdown to Our 14th Birthday!

Thank You so much Destee, I wanted to wait till it was the date. Your video was very hart warming, I have to admit it made me very prod of you and your work. I wish I had discovered your site at the beginning. It was very lonely in the late 1990’s.

I have enjoyed a great many conversations on here. I have learned a great many things as well. But the thing that’s the best, is knowing that I’m not alone with my thoughts. That there are people, that I don’t know personally, yet they can understand what I feel and trying to communicate. I don’t agree with some here, but I have learned how they see things, I have learned to drop a conversation that is not going any where. I used to not respond to a lot of what I read. I have also learned how African Americans see things in ways that African Latinos do not. How our languishes and cultures have influence us so much and how in spite of our views we are of the same people. Thank you so much and I send you a great big embrace.

AXE!
Corvo

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back