Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Countdown to Our 14th Birthday!

Butterfly#1, Ms Drea, oldsoul and I had a conversation about how much fun it would be to have this celebration in person, now that would be something. Of course at this late date, it's not going to happen, but maybe a future year :birthday:

Yes now that would be the party. I think Sis Drea invited us to come to Chi-town. I wonder, is that doable for next celebration.
We can rent a hotel, have all the activities planned out over a weekend, culminating with a dinner/dance on Saturday nite. We get to be all the brains and badasses up in here. I love that.
ps.
With the way some of us act up in here, then too, that might be dangerous!:lol:

Butterfly#1, Ms Drea, oldsoul and I had a conversation about how much fun it would be to have this celebration in person, now that would be something. Of course at this late date, it's not going to happen, but maybe a future year :birthday:

butterfly#1, 1 minute ago

I hope we'll have lots of music! I can't wait.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.....Well Ladies,

Its going to be good whatever we do...that's for sure, its all about the website and its leadership surviving the ills of cyberspace...digital divide, .com crash, yr 2000, etc... and continues to attract our people.

Peace In,

Yes now that would be the party. I think Sis Drea invited us to come to Chi-town. I wonder, is that doable for next celebration.
We can rent a hotel, have all the activities planned out over a weekend, culminating with a dinner/dance on Saturday nite. We get to be all the brains and badasses up in here. I love that.
ps.
With the way some of us act up in here, then too, that might be dangerous!:lol:

ROFL, now I had that same thought about it possibly being a bad idea:lol:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.....Well Ladies,

Its going to be good whatever we do...that's for sure, its all about the website and its leadership surviving the ills of cyberspace...digital divide, .com crash, yr 2000, etc... and continues to attract our people.

Peace In,

Yes sir it will be you sum it up perfectly...what a joy to have a vision and then see it in motion:toast:

Peace and Blessings Family,

Thank you all for your interest, support, and excitement with us! :toast:

I'm not sure what we're gonna do, as i'm so out of pocket, but i do know there will be prizes !!!! :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Whatever we do, it's gotta be really really simple to participate and win!

I don't want us having a whole lot of extra work to do, in order to have fun.

Basically ... easy games to play and tally ... winners for each week of the birthday month (October).

Okay ... that's all i know ... what yall know or think?

Love You and Thank You So Very Much !!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:heart:

Destee
Sounds like fun..prizes are always fun...Winners can be gracious...lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back