Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Countdown to Our 14th Birthday!

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
We in our final week before our birthday .........stay tune for the
PARTY

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
Thank You so much Destee, I wanted to wait till it was the date. Your video was very hart warming, I have to admit it made me very prod of you and your work. I wish I had discovered your site at the beginning. It was very lonely in the late 1990’s.

I have enjoyed a great many conversations on here. I have learned a great many things as well. But the thing that’s the best, is knowing that I’m not alone with my thoughts. That there are people, that I don’t know personally, yet they can understand what I feel and trying to communicate. I don’t agree with some here, but I have learned how they see things, I have learned to drop a conversation that is not going any where. I used to not respond to a lot of what I read. I have also learned how African Americans see things in ways that African Latinos do not. How our languishes and cultures have influence us so much and how in spite of our views we are of the same people. Thank you so much and I send you a great big embrace.

AXE!
Corvo

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
A thread is made for our month long celebration so everyone can see it
and post to it , our first game for a prize this week will be to see who can
post and reply to our media video's and write to the thread about your
stay at destee.com ...............hey hey !!!!!
we 14 years old and still standing strong thank you destee.........

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Thank You so much Destee, I wanted to wait till it was the date. Your video was very hart warming, I have to admit it made me very prod of you and your work. I wish I had discovered your site at the beginning. It was very lonely in the late 1990’s.

I have enjoyed a great many conversations on here. I have learned a great many things as well. But the thing that’s the best, is knowing that I’m not alone with my thoughts. That there are people, that I don’t know personally, yet they can understand what I feel and trying to communicate. I don’t agree with some here, but I have learned how they see things, I have learned to drop a conversation that is not going any where. I used to not respond to a lot of what I read. I have also learned how African Americans see things in ways that African Latinos do not. How our languishes and cultures have influence us so much and how in spite of our views we are of the same people. Thank you so much and I send you a great big embrace.

AXE!
Corvo
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

......Well said Corvo, well said indeed...:toast:

Peace In,

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Thank You so much Destee for your wonderful website. It does enlighten me to share and learn! I will be here for long time, I already see:)
Happy Birthday and much great wishes and graces to your future! Big Ups for staying in there!
Strong is what you call that!
Thanks again for having Me!
Candeesweet

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Family remember to post your destee.com story in the thread in the open forum

go check out the media video and hit'em up as we kick off the Games for a chance
to win prizes ...........lol........let's have some FUNNNNN!!!!!!!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Family remember to post your destee.com story in the thread in the open forum

go check out the media video and hit'em up as we kick off the Games for a chance
to win prizes ...........lol........let's have some FUNNNNN!!!!!!!
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......You may want to consider closing this thread to prevent misdirection, it has served its purpose.

Peace In,

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍