Destee's Thoughts destee.com - 15 Years Old!

Stick-Man-Birthday-Dance-3rd-Jun-2009-for-1991.gif
dancertwist.gif

Happy Birthday Destee.com!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF SUCH AN INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY SINCE 2003 AND I'M ONLY 25!!! LOL I HAVE TRULY GROWN WITH THE COMMUNITY. WHAT A BLESSING!!! :heart: :birthday::love::birthday::love::heart:

OH MY GOSH !!!! ... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY SWEETIE !!! ... :love: :wave: :wave: :love: ... Welcome Home !!!

Bless Your Sweet Darling Heart ... isn't that such a blessing ... your sweet, beautiful little testimony !!! ... :love:

You know what else ... ?? ... i'm almost ... sorta ... kinda ... 25 too ... :wink: ... :lol: ... :love:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOSH !!! ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

tashatoya ... truth of the matter is, this community has had LOTSSSS of BABIESSSSSSS ... bless your sweet darling heart ... you are one of many ... young folk ... that grew up here ... came here ... amazed me often that the youth would CHOOSE to hang around and with us old folk ... babies were still in high school ... some even middle school ... planning college enrollments ... graduating ... looking for their first job ... all from right here ... and like you ... some are still right here ... i am so honored ... see ... most folk don't measure success like i do ... but this ... you ... speak directly to the success of this community ... giving our babies a place of their own ... that they want to be a part of ... i am so honored ... did i say that already ... ??? ... :love:

funny thing though ... somehow alla yall are ending up older than me ... :eeek: ... :look: ... :love:

weird ... :wink: ... :love:

Love You ... Welcome Home ... and Happy Birthdday to USSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :heart:

:heart:

Destee

Congratulations...my only regret is that it took me so long to find this site...May you go from strength to strength.

Thank You So Very Much !!!

Let there be no regrets, for it appears to me that you found us right exactly on time ... :love:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back