Destee's Thoughts destee.com - 15 Years Old!

very warm congrats to you beautiful Queen.

Perfection ... :love: ... you're such a blessing ... such evidence of great things ... :love:

Thank you for being here with us ... lending your Spirit and energy to this effort ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday To USSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

Yes, Destee:birthday: Best worldwide (not just US) black community ever. Happy birthday. :birthday:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Brother SlickBeast ... again ... evidence of great blessings ... YOU ... :love: ... YAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSS!!! ... :toast:

Your post reminds me of our FIRST INTERNATIONAL PREMIUM MEMBER ... that happened years and years ago ... i was soooo surprised and moved by Sister LibertyLady's great show of support, kindness, consideration, determination ... it took more for her to be able to financially help ... from Holland ... but she never gave up ... :love: ... Yessssss ... WORLD WIDE ... :grouphug:

Thank you for being here with us ... lending your Spirit and energy to this effort ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday To USSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Congratulations again (in case you didn't see my shout).

Thank You Sooo Much Sister !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

CONGRATULATIONS TO USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

I'm glad you're here ... you're a part of it now ... you're guilty as charged ... with us ... :love:

Thank you so much for lending your great self to this effort ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday To USSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Great video, sis! Congratulations on the longevity. It's amazing. :birthday:

Sister Queenie ... OH MY GOSH ... isn't it amazing !!! ... :eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

That's why i be all amazed in da video ... talk'n 'bout how amazed i am ... 'cause only God knows how we survived ... :lol: ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

We problee need to do some CSI investigate'n to see if we can see how ... but for now ... i'm just happy with the fact that it is ... we'll go back and look at how ... later ... :lol: ... :love:

OH MY GOSH ... I LOVE YOUUUU ... THANK YOU ... FOR EVERY SINGLE THING ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday To USSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

You looking good in this video destee

awwwww ... :blush: ... Thank You Brother AACOOLDRE ... :love:

you better be glad they got laws that keep me from robb'n cradles and stuff ... 'cause you'd be stalked ... :love:

You're a Sweet Heart ... we've been together a long time ... thank you so much for everything.

Young Brothers like you make our future look bright ... :grouphug:

Happy Birthday To USSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back