Destee's Thoughts destee.com - 15 Years Old!

awwwwwwwwwww Sister ... OH MY GOSH ... you just don't know ... or maybe you do ... i don't know ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

The step you've taken, actually helping to financially support the community, is one few will do.

It's been a heartbreaking reality, but one that i've had to accept and move beyond, if i was to continue doing this in the right and proper Spirit ... and i strive to do that ... to not see the elephant in the middle of the room, as i work all around it ... acting like i don't see that folk aren't moved in their Spirits to actually help keep us alive ... though they say they love it here too ... i just gotta ignore those energies that surround me, and continue moving forward ... for this is my cup to drink from ... not necessarily everyone else's.

So ... when a Sister or Brother is actually moved in their own Spirit to help keep us alive ... OH MY GOSH ... it's like God Speaking ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... Thank You So Very Much !!!

What a WONDERFUL Birthday Gift to the Community ... Thank You Very Much !!! ... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

...being moved in the spirit...

Your words are so deep and true. For me, it's a tiny sacrifice that I believe helps me perfect my spirit, putting it out there in script under this forum in hopes that I will become a better person.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back