Black People : Destee Chat - Topic : Mental Health led by Sister MsInterpret - Tonight @ 8 pm ET - Blogtalkradio

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Tonight's Destee Chat will be led by Sister MsInterpret. She will share her own mental health experiences with us. She says the following regarding tonight's show :

"Basically I will be talking about my depression, where it stems from, how I've handled it, how depression can affect ones moods, what types of treatment I've gone through to deal with it and how it worked for me and how it may help others. I will talk about how I'm dealing with it now and the struggles I endure on a day to day basis, and how others can help with loved ones who are going through depression or how they can help themselves if they are going through it now or later on in life. I just want to let people know that they are not alone...and that depression is very real and that it's okay to acknowledge it."

We will be taking calls so feel free to add your experience, concern and/or questions to the mix!

Thank You Sister MsInterpret for being willing to share!

Much Love and Peace

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back