Black People : destee chat option

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by noble_moore, Feb 8, 2013.

1. noble_moore

noble_moore Well-Known Member MEMBER

France
    Ratings:
    +23
    for those of you who are members .. there's the chat option down left of your browser ..
    there's the "who's online" bar and when you click on it the list of online members appear and when you click on it you'll be able to chat user to user ...and the bottom left of your screen has a chat button , there you'll be able to chat with multiple users at a time..
    ( for those who didn't notice it yet )

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

:hello: noble_moore ... :welcome1: :welcome: :welcome1:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! :)

Please tell us more about what you find, even i forget what we have sometimes! ... :toast:

Make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. noble_moore

France
    Ratings:
    +23
    :SuN006: thank you very much your highness destee your forum is very well built , very good template , ( well i can complain about the too much sub forums but that's not so much of an issue ) all that's missing is the communication part , but that's what the chat is for .
    i'm sure you have seen my other post ..
    if not .. then here's the link .

4. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    I created that option for the website. For free

5. noble_moore

France
    Ratings:
    +23
    ( no pun intended) thank you GOD

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Bless your sweet heart ... if all you found is one piece missing ... don't look in the freezer, pantry, or closets ... for the chances are great you'll find more that is lacking ... but please know, we are all about communication, providing several different ways for us to achieve that goal right here at destee ... i think what we lack most right now, is a comprehensive guide to the options available ... but what am i doing helping you find what we lack!? ... lol ... oh gosh ... wait ... can i erase this post?!!! ... sssshhhhh ... let's just keep the "what we're missing stuff" between the two of us ... k ... ??? ... :wink:

nawww ... fa real doe ... while we may lack some things, you're welcome to all that we have.

and yes ... i did see your other post .. very nice ... thanks again for sharing with us.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Brother THE-GOD ... why you been acting all krazee and stuff lately? Now you say'n stuff that's gonna make me call you out, talk'n 'bout you created the option when you know you aint put one nickel, dime, quarter, or even a penny on nuth'n up in here ... not ever ... hmmmm ... maybe you want me to call you out, say to you ... Brother THE-GOD we need your help keeping everything available to everyone "for free" ... encouraging you to become a Premium Member and actually help in the capacity you're laying claim to ... is this what you want me to do? ... was this a subliminal move on your part to get me to ask for your financial assistance? ... if so, consider it done ... :love:

Become a Premium Member

Love You!

Destee