The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

Question: any further progress made with formalizing the Destee Community Justice System?

It appears we dropped the ball on a fine opportunity of empowerment.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In

From my point of view, there seems to be this element of division that has crept onto this board under the guise of "truth sayers". I myself have been weak in letting myself get drawn into pettiness. Unity is hard anyway, it's even harder as you know when you have a person insulting you (or trying to) using terms like "lap dog" "toms",etc. So it kind of went by the wayside. Sista Destee did say it may take several tries before it happens. But I agree with you 100% that a prime opportunity was missed.

Peace!

Yes, I feel that it showed a community not ready and mature enough for such an undertaking at this time. So, maybe later, we will have grown to meet the challenge.

I have seen Bro. Skuderjames in and out of the threads...but even he never addressed it.

I agree, and I feel bad about letting myself get sucked into silly, and unproductive conversations. They always do nothing except cause strife, and go nowhere.

Peace!

From my point of view, there seems to be this element of division that has crept onto this board under the guise of "truth sayers". I myself have been weak in letting myself get drawn into pettiness. Unity is hard anyway, it's even harder as you know when you have a person insulting you (or trying to) using terms like "lap dog" "toms",etc. So it kind of went by the wayside. Sista Destee did say it may take several tries before it happens. But I agree with you 100% that a prime opportunity was missed.

Peace!

Absolutely, creating a black united front is the goal and task of those that are serious about our unity. Don't give up bro. Enki, keep on keeping on, we will get there.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back