The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

Ok YA! LOL! I had noooo clue what this thread was about...I thought we were really looking for some missing folk on milk cartons...ROFL!!! I decided to come in and check to see if I recognized anybody! LAWD HAVE MERCY!

Miss Lady! The former brother Verbatim is now Khai Tau and is doing fine. Now that you know his name has changed you should recognize him walking about the Open Forums in search of truth. Miss Lady please let Sis Desert Storm know I'm looking for her. Been missing her as well!

Brother Rich! Sister Poetic came into chat just last Saturday as a matter of fact...full of life! If she comes back in I will tell her you got the dogs out after her!

Haven't seen brotha Kemetkind in chat lately. Has he been in the forums?

Sending Positive Energy your Way....

STILL MISSING SISTAH PURPLEMOONS!!!!!!

May her SPIRIT RE~main Strong and TTTC
where ever she IS and therefor met to BE!
May Her Path end in the desired destination
of those Spirits seeking Unification, Liberation, Reparation (healing), Repatriation
and so without Hesitation and with much Light, Loving Inspiration
May she continually find herself on the path of OUR building a New Nation
and that her SPIRIT stays
firmly rooted,
firmly grounded in

our way...the way...

RECIPROCITY.....

"Do unto me as I do unto you" ( the Sultry Voice of Some Sistah of Afreekan Descent whose name I can't call now yet I hear her singing sweetly in my 'ear') I GOT HER......MINNIE RIPERTON!....

LET'S STAY IN LOVE, IT'S THE MOST TWO PEOPLE CAN DO
LET'S STAY IN LOVE, GIVE TO ME AS I GIVE TO YOU....

:dj::band::dj:
:SuN036::shades::jump::dance3::drums::drums::sand::angel1::hi::luv::hearts4::bowdown::grouphug::ilu:

:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back