The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

thinking?

I guess I need to lQQk at the banned list before I start lQQkin for missin persons. Last time I was inviting banned folks to come back. They be like girl we banned (me) ---> :jawdrop: lolol

I can hear myself now. Hey BrotherAssaultWithaButterknifetoDestee.com we're missin you brother..come on home...lol..smh

Nita said:
I guess I need to lQQk at the banned list before I start lQQkin for missin persons. Last time I was inviting banned folks to come back. They be like girl we banned (me) ---> :jawdrop: lolol

I can hear myself now. Hey BrotherAssaultWithaButterknifetoDestee.com we're missin you brother..come on home...lol..smh

lol ... you surely did that ... smh ... only you Nitra ... only you!

:heart:

Destee

Alright!!!!!

daroc said:
hey everyone. i have been so busy lately with school and work. i have my own place and a car... the month of august has been nuttin but blessings. and now its the hard part- keeping everything up. i've really missed yall....
daroc Welcome Back!!!!!

I am so happy to see you and thank God for the many Blessings HE givs to us each day. Well Welcome home sister. :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back