The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Enki

We love you and we miss you. At least I do. :( Wish I had your phone number just to say hello and see how you are doing.

Hope you are well..............Your beautiful spirit and presence is dearly missed.:grouphug2:

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Where is FIELDPEA too?

Though not the only awol poster, all of a sudden!

Hmmmm...

FYI

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
MANASIAC and abstract219 ... just to know you guys are okay is so so so so sweet ... :love:

just come home every now and then to let us know that ... you aint gotta tell us where you been or who you been wit ... just peek in ... holla at us ... let us feel the warmth and comfort that your presence provides ... that's all i / we really need ... just a little bit ... :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :yaay:

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: