The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

lilpea

STAFF
Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
FOR THOSE THAT KNOW HIM

I found him!!!! I found him!!!!!! yes after searching all over the net. I finally found him...WHO YOU ASK? "Radical Faith". The brother is doing well and enjoying life. He sends his love to all..so hit me up and i will connect.

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
I found him!!!! I found him!!!!!! yes after searching all over the net. I finally found him...WHO YOU ASK? "Radical Faith". The brother is doing well and enjoying life. He sends his love to all..so hit me up and i will connect.
Wow lilpea. what a BIGPEA you drop on us today! Radical Faith! That is super exciting.

Yes send me a p.m. on how to connect with him

And while you're in the business have you seen brotha Sek?

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Search part out to find sister poetic .....and anyone knows where brother Pan is ????
Rich,
Pan is doing well, he moved his family to another location (I think he said some part of NY) got a better job there, finished his book. I speak with him every now and again.
ps...I also speaks to "Blacklioness' as well.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.