The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
I wish I had his phone number..Too bad. We don't live that far away from each other either...Just hope he is doing well.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Kemetstry

Even though he's not missing, I've not really seen him that much. It's like he disappears before I'm online, and shows up when I'm offline.:mad:

And all after he kept wondering where I was!

Men! When you got priorities, it's all, "you're never around anymore". But as soon as you're available, they're no where to be found. :10400::lol:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Kemetstry

Even though he's not missing, I've not really seen him that much. It's like he disappears before I'm online, and shows up when I'm offline.:mad:

And all after he kept wondering where I was!

Men! When you got priorities, it's all, "you're never around anymore". But as soon as you're available, they're no where to be found. :10400::lol:

I'm here boo. You just dont hang with us like you use to. You put us down. :1luvu:

.o0( Must mean you got another man )

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: