The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Question: any further progress made with formalizing the Destee Community Justice System?

It appears we dropped the ball on a fine opportunity of empowerment.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In
From my point of view, there seems to be this element of division that has crept onto this board under the guise of "truth sayers". I myself have been weak in letting myself get drawn into pettiness. Unity is hard anyway, it's even harder as you know when you have a person insulting you (or trying to) using terms like "lap dog" "toms",etc. So it kind of went by the wayside. Sista Destee did say it may take several tries before it happens. But I agree with you 100% that a prime opportunity was missed.

Peace!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Yes, I feel that it showed a community not ready and mature enough for such an undertaking at this time. So, maybe later, we will have grown to meet the challenge.

I have seen Bro. Skuderjames in and out of the threads...but even he never addressed it.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Yes, I feel that it showed a community not ready and mature enough for such an undertaking at this time. So, maybe later, we will have grown to meet the challenge.

I have seen Bro. Skuderjames in and out of the threads...but even he never addressed it.
I agree, and I feel bad about letting myself get sucked into silly, and unproductive conversations. They always do nothing except cause strife, and go nowhere.

Peace!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
I agree, and I feel bad about letting myself get sucked into silly, and unproductive conversations. They always do nothing except cause strife, and go nowhere.

Peace!
It was all of us Bro. for whatever reason.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
From my point of view, there seems to be this element of division that has crept onto this board under the guise of "truth sayers". I myself have been weak in letting myself get drawn into pettiness. Unity is hard anyway, it's even harder as you know when you have a person insulting you (or trying to) using terms like "lap dog" "toms",etc. So it kind of went by the wayside. Sista Destee did say it may take several tries before it happens. But I agree with you 100% that a prime opportunity was missed.

Peace!

Absolutely, creating a black united front is the goal and task of those that are serious about our unity. Don't give up bro. Enki, keep on keeping on, we will get there.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: