The Front Porch : Destee Bureau of Missing Persons

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
PoeticManifesta said:
Talked to brotha sun ship, last week.. all is well.. as stated in the email.. just a lil busy with life.
Then you be sure to tell him sista river said hello and hang in there until he sets sail again.

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
and what about sista hot virgo woman?

Hey Pan I'm glad to see you do have a missing persons bureau. Underciver Brotha and Sista Gurl. Hmmmm

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Adding

Sister Daroc

The the Destee Missing Persons List

I miss you Sister, and hope that all is well with you.

Hoping this message touches your Spirit, and brings you home ... even if just for a minute.

:heart:

Destee

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
thinking?

I guess I need to lQQk at the banned list before I start lQQkin for missin persons. Last time I was inviting banned folks to come back. They be like girl we banned (me) ---> :jawdrop: lolol

I can hear myself now. Hey BrotherAssaultWithaButterknifetoDestee.com we're missin you brother..come on home...lol..smh

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Nita said:
I guess I need to lQQk at the banned list before I start lQQkin for missin persons. Last time I was inviting banned folks to come back. They be like girl we banned (me) ---> :jawdrop: lolol

I can hear myself now. Hey BrotherAssaultWithaButterknifetoDestee.com we're missin you brother..come on home...lol..smh
lol ... you surely did that ... smh ... only you Nitra ... only you!

:heart:

Destee

daroc

May 16, 2004
hey

hey everyone. i have been so busy lately with school and work. i have my own place and a car... the month of august has been nuttin but blessings. and now its the hard part- keeping everything up. i've really missed yall....

Nita

Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
Alright!!!!!

daroc said:
hey everyone. i have been so busy lately with school and work. i have my own place and a car... the month of august has been nuttin but blessings. and now its the hard part- keeping everything up. i've really missed yall....
daroc Welcome Back!!!!!

I am so happy to see you and thank God for the many Blessings HE givs to us each day. Well Welcome home sister. :heart:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: