Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister MsInterpret ... yes, the same rules apply.

What's kinda good for us, as it relates to blogs, is that only Premium Members get them ... and Premium Members are less likely (usually) to be violating the rules.

We, The Moderating TEAM, don't really moderate blogs as closely ... but since you asked ... i'd say yes, the rules are the same.

Now, if a reason arises to change this ... make new and different rules for the blogs ... we'll do it.

Do you see a reason why we should have different rules for blogs? If so, let us know and we'll take a look at it.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Sister MsInterpret ... yes, the same rules apply.

What's kinda good for us, as it relates to blogs, is that only Premium Members get them ... and Premium Members are less likely (usually) to be violating the rules.

We, The Moderating TEAM, don't really moderate blogs as closely ... but since you asked ... i'd say yes, the rules are the same.

Now, if a reason arises to change this ... make new and different rules for the blogs ... we'll do it.

Do you see a reason why we should have different rules for blogs? If so, let us know and we'll take a look at it.

Love You!

Destee

Not really I just wanted to ask for clarification just in case I or anyone else considering writing a blog. Because some may think that well "it's MY blog so I can write what I want"....

But thanks for clearing that up! :)
________
Ferrari/Maserati Engine Specifications

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Not really I just wanted to ask for clarification just in case I or anyone else considering writing a blog. Because some may think that well "it's MY blog so I can write what I want"....

But thanks for clearing that up! :)

k Sister ... yeah ... it's your blog ... but it's still on destee.com ... that has higher standards than some places on the Internet.

I hope folk don't want to post some nekked pictures of themselves, or curse God and/or people ... :eeek:

That would not be good on destee.

But there are oftentimes good reasons for exceptions, and the blogs may prove worthy of some.

Like poetry for example ... it's on destee too ... but we are a bit more tolerant to cursing, due to poetry's artistic nature.

Also ... on destee ... we allow cursing if it is contained in a video or song ... or someone is reciting poetry on the mic ... just more examples of exceptions.

There are exceptions ... and if you see where blogs should contain some ... just let us know, and we'll consider it.

Love You!

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!