Destee Blogs

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by MsInterpret, Jan 5, 2011.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    What are the rules for writing in your blog? Do all the rules for the forums apply?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister MsInterpret ... yes, the same rules apply.

What's kinda good for us, as it relates to blogs, is that only Premium Members get them ... and Premium Members are less likely (usually) to be violating the rules.

We, The Moderating TEAM, don't really moderate blogs as closely ... but since you asked ... i'd say yes, the rules are the same.

Now, if a reason arises to change this ... make new and different rules for the blogs ... we'll do it.

Do you see a reason why we should have different rules for blogs? If so, let us know and we'll take a look at it.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Not really I just wanted to ask for clarification just in case I or anyone else considering writing a blog. Because some may think that well "it's MY blog so I can write what I want"....

But thanks for clearing that up! :)
    ________
    Ferrari/Maserati Engine Specifications

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

k Sister ... yeah ... it's your blog ... but it's still on destee.com ... that has higher standards than some places on the Internet.

I hope folk don't want to post some nekked pictures of themselves, or curse God and/or people ... :eeek:

That would not be good on destee.

But there are oftentimes good reasons for exceptions, and the blogs may prove worthy of some.

Like poetry for example ... it's on destee too ... but we are a bit more tolerant to cursing, due to poetry's artistic nature.

Also ... on destee ... we allow cursing if it is contained in a video or song ... or someone is reciting poetry on the mic ... just more examples of exceptions.

There are exceptions ... and if you see where blogs should contain some ... just let us know, and we'll consider it.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee