Black People : Despise your boss

Add me to the list.

I have worked on my job for 6 years. I have ALWAYS done exactly what I'm paid to do and a little more to maintain better homes and gardens. My boss has recently become an @$$hole of the highest magnitude. He froze raises 2 years ago, berates me in front of people, constantly looks over my shoulder, insults me and holds out. I have tried speaking with him to no avail. Now I give him back what he gives me. But respectfully. And no unpaid extras.

Have you ever worked for someone who was hire up that seemed to be sabotaging your work to make their self seem better or to cover up their mistakes?

And does a BA, MA, PHD qualify you as intelligent?
1 try to work where there is a union
2 If one is familiar with the chain of command in a white collar establishment and where the supervisor fits regarding those at the top,
report all incidents or if those at the top are covering for this individual,

find another job.

3. In the corporate world were there are no checks or balances, and there is no protection under the law from jerks idiots and opportunists, and all kinds of underhanded crap goes on regardless of the color of the firm.

Intelligence is not a prerequisite for high pay

degrees are!!!!!!!!!!!!

did Madoff look that smart?
Timothy Geithner is about as intelligent as W, but he has the degrees

Fortunately, for me, most of my career I've been one of a few blacks in the office, so nobody tried me.
My Asian and Hispanic co-workers didn't fair so well. The Hispanics were still learning corporate politics and in-fighting,
and the Asians didn't like to rock the boat. The Asian preferred to switch departments/jobs than challenge a superior.

Now, anyone that can't handle their boss, could you please pass that job along to me.
I'm afraid I don't have one that you can use while I'm working yours, but I think you need a break.
:em4500:

This is NOT to say ALL who have degrees act this way.

Have you ever worked for someone who was hire up that seemed to be sabotaging your work to make their self seem better or to cover up their mistakes?

And does a BA, MA, PHD qualify you as intelligent?

You can't program common sense. The european "educational" system actually stops learning by giving "degrees". Degrees of programming. Of course there are areas where a degree actually means something like in engineering and medicine.

BA, MA, PH d does not make you "intelligent". I've seen people who held "degrees" and lacked common sense and knowledge of the basics. FIRST GRADE basics.

Keep your own records i say, copies of stuff if you have a job where you can "document". Make sure your work is 1000% accurate, so the sabotage is obvious.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back