Law Forum : Deputy Ben Fields Slam And Drag Teen Girl That Wasn't Resisting Arrest At Spring Valley HS

The question is why did they protest Kemetstry.

It appears the kids were more concerned about a football game, since Fields was also a coach. And except for this slamming incident, obviously, Fields had established good rapport with the kids.

So, in my opinion, they were being selfish and insensitive to the wrong Fields committed that day ... Nevertheless, here's what I found:

Spring Valley students stage walkout in support of Ben Fields

... Several students said those 15 seconds don’t reflect the Ben Fields they know.

"He was a great guy," student London Harrell said. "He protected us and everything. He was our school resource officer. We always could depend on him and everything. Every time I saw him, he was always joking around with people. It was never like ‘Oh, I’m about to body slam you.'"

Parents have said the protests could continue once school lets out. There is also a football game at Spring Valley in just a few hours ...

http://www.live5news.com/story/3039...udents-stage-walkout-in-support-of-ben-fields

Students Walk Out in Support of Fired Deputy

... Students reportedly chanted “Free Fields” in support of Ben Fields, a school resource officer and football coach who was caught on tape forcibly removing a black student from her desk, allegedly because she was disrupting class. The students walked into the school atrium and then returned to class after administrators addressed them ...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/10/30/students-walk-out-for-fired-deputy.html

I'm sure he slammed them on the ground too. But, it wasn't just the football team protesting

Hundreds of Spring Valley students walk out of class to support ‘Officer Slam’ — who attacked classmate
hundreds of students walked out of class Friday morning to support a school resource officer who was fired for slamming a classmate to the floor when she didn’t immediately put away her cell phone.
https://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/hu...-support-officer-slam-who-attacked-classmate/

Why black fam???? Just why......SMDH
Peace!

The way that guy grabbed that girl....he had no regard for removing her,he was angry at that point. Removing her was a second thought. If you have a quick temper, or the ability to NOT BE HUMBLE.....then you should not work with children. I am just surprised that we no longer put the thought process....and emotional development of a child, BELOW that of an adult.

THANK YOU, rapunzal24, best comment on this subject to date, including all the media. The officer did NOT attempt to remove the student. He came in determined to do exactly what he did, rough her up. He was doing the most.

Great post.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back