Law Forum : Deputy Ben Fields Slam And Drag Teen Girl That Wasn't Resisting Arrest At Spring Valley HS

The students at the school protested the firing of the deputy. So, maybe you needs glasses?

I guess I do, I missed that.....I didn't see anything about students protesting the firing of the Deputy.

*putting on my spectacles*

images

Now, where is that? Which post number?

I'm sure he slammed them on the ground too. But, it wasn't just the football team protesting

Not true Kemetstry, did you not read what I posted and underscored?

"He was a great guy," student London Harrell said. "He protected us and everything. He was our school resource officer. We always could depend on him and everything. Every time I saw him, he was always joking around with people. It was never like ‘Oh, I’m about to body slam you.'"

No one said it was the football team protesting, lol; and most kids attend a high school football game, even the protesters in this case.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back